Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellenbrecher said:
There's some sort of Katana in the normal M&B already. Goes together with the "Strange Armor".
And the OSP sword pack has one as well IIRC.

The original M&B katana was what I was refering to, however the equip animation is glitched (draws the weapons from the back when it is attatched to the side/belt), a solution for this was to have it attatched to the belt like a bastard sword, however due to the lack of a strap, there is an invisible gap between the char and holster (read my request and view my example pics).

To be honest I never read more of your post than "A Samurai...".
My bad.

You could change the animation that is used to draw the weapon in the module system, I guess. Use a normal 2handed weapon as reference.

Also what about the OSP swords pack? Is there a katana in there or am I mistaken?
And there was a far-east mod for some older M&B Version where you should be able to salvage a weapon. Asking for permission before you use it and so on.
Or this is bound to have a weapon like that as well, I guess.

Edit:
Spelling

Wellenbrecher said:
To be honest I never read more of your post than "A Samurai...".
My bad.

You could change the animation that is used to draw the weapon in the module system, I guess. Use a normal 2handed weapon as reference.

Also what about the OSP swords pack? Is there a katana in there or am I mistaken?
And there was a far-east mod for some older M&B Version where you should be able to salvage a weapon. Asking for permission before you sue it and so on.
Or this is bound to have a weapon like that as well, I guess.

I am using Warband which I heard doesn't have a module system as of yet... I don't have much of a clue when it comes to modding mount and blade. All I know about M&B modding is editing the item_kinds1 file, it is how I got the katana to act like a bastard sword when it comes to holster and equiping.

I searched for the OSP swords pack and couldn't find it, I did find an OSP weapons pack however it lacked any sort of katana. Fact is M&B and Warband have a decent Katana model, problem is that it's a bit glitched. If someone could just model a strap onto the regular M&B katana holster (one/two handed version, not the great Katana that is two handed only) then I'd be happy. :cool:

I'll take a look through the WWII china battlefield board you linked me and see what I can find.

Gungnir.jpg

GungnirFFX11.png

79732875.png

One of these would be awesommme  ... I want to have feww unique weapons spread trought the world but ...... if damn hard to mod .. :sad:

Ps faradon that awesoem helmet you made do you ever plan to publish it ? OO

OdinXI.jpg
  (just messing with that one I dont think anybody can do that here :p )

my thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106890.0.html

a big floppy 2 handed purple dildo please! imagine killing a sword sister with one lol...a funny sound effect would also be nice with it lol

Gothkizz :twisted:

swing the 2 handed dildo and kill a sword sister...they already have the orgasm sound when they die...

death by orgasm

Gothkizz :twisted:

this seems like the spam thread of the century. o.o do noobs really think they can just type in "lightsaber, gondorian sword, gears of war armour" and hey presto, someone delivers in gift wrapped to their email address?  :roll: But, if that actually works, I want all the Kynossian bronze plate armour in different variations completed, along with their shields, full helms, swords, warhammers, and sandals. :3 pleeeeease? rofl.

Hello everybody!
I'm started an assassin mod and I would like some armors and weapons.
Here are them:
Armors

weapons

Thanks very much!
A credit will be naturally given.

-Blades of Chaos(Weapons of Kratos in God of War)
-A lot new bows...
-Usable catapults in sieges
-New hair,bear... textures
-Sauron Complete Gears...
-Lich King Complete Gears...:smile:
if possible,i would like to have them...

...and global peace, and if possible, money for everyone.
Modelling isn't that hard. Some of you guys searching for props could give it a try. It's easier than waiting for someone to send you whole outfits...which surely won't happen.

Also..."starting" a mod by requesting equipment without showing any efforts, won't even bring someone to rise an eyebrow.

This is basically non functional now so I'm unstickying. If people want to take up requests they can make their own personal thread.

Much as I agree with the rest of the statement, Yoshi, do we really want 1000000000000 new threads of "Omigodz wot thz gam rly nydz is ep!kk leet wepnz 01wtf ftw!!!!!

cos that is what this thread was REALLY good at - confining the rot.

Hello,can someone aid me with these requests:
-Gondor Soldier Helmet(LotR mod)
-Gondor Fountain/Tower Guard Helmet(LotR mod)
-Theoden Helmet(LotR mod)
-Rohirrim Helmet(LotR mod)
-Eomer Helmet(LotR mod)
-Theoden's Armor(LotR mod)
-Rohirrim Armor(With cloaks,like in Ak Ela)(LotR mod)
-Different Orc Helmets(LotR mod)
-Uruk Hai Armor(LotR mod)
-Gondor Shields(Pavise-like from movie and second age wooden one you can find easily)(LotR mod)
P.S. Can someone give me the texture an model files of Fable TLC Weapons(All of them as I might use them at both LotR and LoM&M mods,just like the guy who made Better Than None did,but all,from The Lost Chapters)

I'd like to make a request, can someone please make eragon's sword Zarroc or Brisingr, Im a noob at modding, and have no clue how to create new items, could someone please tell me where i can learn. Here is a picture of the sword, could be exactly like this I dont mind.
Zarroc-1-1.png
Many thanks to who does it, or who gives me info.

Amman de Stazia said:
Much as I agree with the rest of the statement, Yoshi, do we really want 1000000000000 new threads of "Omigodz wot thz gam rly nydz is ep!kk leet wepnz 01wtf ftw!!!!!

cos that is what this thread was REALLY good at - confining the rot.

What he meant was that people who'd want to accept requests can open their own threads :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom