Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqtai said:
smiling_cataphract said:
I'm surprised no one has come up with a yataghan so far, especially considering that this is a Turkish game after all. I would request yataghans on behalf of two mods at once, the Darkmod and ASLOW.

EDIT: would anyone be interested to make some golems as well?

Yeah, I second that! I love yataghans.

Please click on the thumbnail:

I might consider modeling the yataghan but I would need to know the scale...is it as long as a longsword?(hand and half) a little shorter than this is what I would guess from the picture but thought I would clarify anyway.

Caravan said:
Certanly:
HzS_SCI0ETER.bmp

I can send this to you.

EDIT:234 poly :smile: I'm always use low poly.

Yeah awesome can you send it to [email protected]

HardCode said:
ExtraNPC Mod Request:

I'm not a graphics person at all, but would someone be able to do the following:
  • Take native's Black Armor, Mail Hauberk, Mail Shirt, Padded Leather, Leather Armor, Padded Armor, Black Greaves, Mail Boots, Leather Boots textures(is that the term for this?)
  • Change all of them to have colors the same as/similar to native's Pilgrim Disguise and/or Pilgrim Hood colors.
  • Put these in a separate file that I call with "load_module_resource"

I am fleshing out the Dark Knights line of troops, and I'd like to have them simply look distinct, but use the same types of armor as native.

I can do this; check your mod thread.

I don't know if someone has made a texture or even a complete mesh + texture of this two armours:

Leather Rings: a base of leather clothes with metal rings attached.

Examples:
ringmail-brown1.jpg

armorringjerkinside1.jpg

Bezainted: a base of leather clothes with metal discs attached.

Examples:
Dsc08782a.jpg

thanx002.jpg

If they have been done, please tell me the mod where these has been added to have a look on them. If the haven't been done so far and someone can do decent ones I would be pleased.

NOTE: just mind the leather pieces, don't take into account the chainmail also showed in some of the pictures.

Escorpion said:
I don't know if someone has made a texture or even a complete mesh + texture of this two armours:

Leather Rings: a base of leather clothes with metal rings attached.

Examples:
ringmail-brown1.jpg

armorringjerkinside1.jpg

Bezainted: a base of leather clothes with metal discs attached.

Examples:
Dsc08782a.jpg

thanx002.jpg

If they have been done, please tell me the mod where these has been added to have a look on them. If the haven't been done so far and someone can do decent ones I would be pleased.

NOTE: just mind the leather pieces, don't take into account the chainmail also showed in some of the pictures.
The first one I'd like to try to make later for the M&L for the norse cause I saw it in a mythology book I have.
The second one I believe there is an armour like that in TLD.

SOme new guns? Heres a list:

A black revolver
A M1 Garand
A .45 Colt Pistol
a ASP Sniper Rifle
a .50 cal desert eagle

Some more when I think of em. Lol.

Ahadhran said:
Aqtai said:
smiling_cataphract said:
I'm surprised no one has come up with a yataghan so far, especially considering that this is a Turkish game after all. I would request yataghans on behalf of two mods at once, the Darkmod and ASLOW.

EDIT: would anyone be interested to make some golems as well?

Yeah, I second that! I love yataghans.

Please click on the thumbnail:

I might consider modeling the yataghan but I would need to know the scale...is it as long as a longsword?(hand and half) a little shorter than this is what I would guess from the picture but thought I would clarify anyway.

Yataghans are usually about 24-28 inches (60-70 cm) long.

http://www.oriental-arms.com/item.php?id=2172
http://www.oriental-arms.com/item.php?id=1477
http://www.oriental-arms.com/item.php?id=1831
http://www.oriental-arms.com/item.php?id=1990

I'm not sure if this question goes here... apologies if doesn't fit in this thread.

I've seen in several brf's out there some meshes (no only scenaries, but also weapons meshes) duplicated (with .1 .2 and so on added to the name). The only noticeable difference for me between them are the origin coordinates... why is this for? why a sword might need two identical meshes with different origin coordinates?

Thanks in advance

1.  Blue hose and woolen hose that are actually hose and not just knee socks.  Each leg should be full length and attached to a belt at the top, with a linen undergarment.  Extremely bad MS-Paint offering:
bluehose.png

Most shirts/tunics would cover the undergarment, but if you're running around topless, that's what you'd look like.

2. Leg wrappings based on the Wrapping boots that go over top of poofy pants comme ça:
legwraps.png

Escorpion said:
I'm not sure if this question goes here... apologies if doesn't fit in this thread.

I've seen in several brf's out there some meshes (no only scenaries, but also weapons meshes) duplicated (with .1 .2 and so on added to the name). The only noticeable difference for me between them are the origin coordinates... why is this for? why a sword might need two identical meshes with different origin coordinates?

Thanks in advance

This is to do a couple things, first it is basicly alowing you to have two different models make up one single item or it allows you to have something that would normally be one model have two different materials applied to different parts of it. Thus the ultra shiny effect of the katana and such is just on the blade rather than all of it. Also allows for things like lightsabers which might have a different shader applied to the hilt as the blade.

Ahadhran said:
Escorpion said:

Thanks in advance

This is to do a couple things, first it is basicly alowing you to have two different models make up one single item or it allows you to have something that would normally be one model have two different materials applied to different parts of it. Thus the ultra shiny effect of the katana and such is just on the blade rather than all of it. Also allows for things like lightsabers which might have a different shader applied to the hilt as the blade.

Escorpion: These meshes are infact not all the same, BRFEdit just displays them as one mesh, since thats how they will show up in game.  To see each individual part of the mesh, un-ckeck "Multimesh".  As Ahadhran has said, the purpose of these is to have multiple materials for one item.

Hi there, im starting out this undead themed mod set in the 16th century  :
( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,16090.0.html)

if someone could make some nice undead models i would greatly aprecciate it!!! i picture zombies like the ones we see in the movie "28 days later" to be the ideal ones.like 3 types:
*recent diseased undead: many humanized features like hair, skin( tough pale and morbid), clothes and tec...
*undead: more putrefied, with severe wounds like missing lims, broken skulls, scarred faces...

i heard somewhere that older versions of m & b had undead textures,someone dismissed it...but im pretty sure they can be found. wonder what they look like...anyone got screenshots?

I believe the somewhere in the pictures of the RPG mod:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12826.0.html
they have the old skeletons.

yeah, thanks. they are preety good, but I need textures for more recent undead(it would take a whiled for a body to rot like these). think of resident evil, 28 days, george romero movies...i need those zombies. if anyone can make them and post screenshots that would be great

Greetings!

I would like someone to help me re-texture vanilla clothing to fit the following modern day clothing, for my battle of the bands mod:

Police uniform
jeans & t-shirt (some different designs/colours would be great)
Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom