Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up for you overly talented folk:

The contest of all contests! It's the
One Model, One Judge Contest!

Who among you will defy the odds and achieve greatness with the One Model?

Who among you possess the talent that wins the heart of the One Judge?

Do you have what it will most certainly take to claim the rites of brag?

Are you courageous enough to put forth the effort and commit to an entry?

Are you resilient enough to finish the entry and post it for all to see?

If this is you, then step right up and make your claim to fame!

By clicking, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth therein.
Kyle-cassidy-steampunk.jpg

The instructions are simple.  Create a replica of that hot*****suit. (the female in this case)
Artistic freedoms are allowed and encouraged for the draping at the rear shoulder and collar area only.
You get a cookie if you create (somewhat) matching boots.  You get two cookies for interchangeability with skin tone.
See the cleavage area?  Transparency there earns a whole dozen cookies.  Yes.  One Whole Dozen.

You agree to finish your model and package it for importation into Warband.  A finished package, rigged and ready to use is desirable - as per the One Judge's instruction, however, it is only required that mesh, materials, textures, LODs, custom shaders/normals and whatever it takes to recreate your model be provided in standardized format.  The One Judge will provide resting place for the creations, if need be. The One Judge reserves the right to concede to any community outcry as to who the actual winner shall be.  However, be aware that the One Judge is looking for rigid accuracy above all, with one exception: You are also awarded artistic freedom with the cleavage area, where as Moar is good.  And of course there are those listed bonuses, rated at 5/10/15% scoring.
Recommended Mindset: Never say that you can't, show that you can.
Thank you for participating and good luck!

Though your opinion is probably validated and perhaps appreciated by someone, somewhere, kindly move along.
7bfa1c82.gif
:mrgreen:

Gothkizz said:
swing the 2 handed dildo and kill a sword sister...they already have the orgasm sound when they die...

death by orgasm

Gothkizz :twisted:

Shades of GTA: San Andreas. With a gimp suit and a purple dildo there is nothing you cannot do...

REQUEST: I am in dire need of good police riot shields.  Two types would be plenty for now.

One type would be a semi-transparent plastic tower shield like this, at about the length of the rectangular shields from Native: 

Riot-Shield-Rectangular.jpg

The other type would be like these, but longer, giving more leg coverage (do cops have indestructible legs or something?): 

Police-Shield3.jpg

20100223-200523-pic-506114773.display.jpg

The problem is that I need somebody who can set up a mesh to be semi-transparent, as in the top picture.  I have no clue how that's done.  If somebody with a bit of experience could make me these, they will of course get a credit on Gangs of Glasgow.  They are for M&B version 1.011, if that makes any difference.

Hope somebody can help.

Acryally, UK cops tend to use smaller round riot shields, so one of those (transparent) would be good too.

Crossbow Joe said:
Those sorts of items have already been made :smile: And so have the other two but I can't be bothered taking screenshots of them
PS: not by me.
Any idea from where i can take them? :smile:
And eventually working for WB...

Flanged said:
The other type would be like these, but longer, giving more leg coverage (do cops have indestructible legs or something?): 
No, they're actually supposed to crouch slightly when using them, that and it's very hard to hit a target as small as a persons legs are range without a scope. But hey, if the cops want to walk right out there with nothing but a riot shields let 'em, I'd rather just nail the crook at 300 yards with a rifle. :razz:

i had accidentally posted this in the wrong section, however now seeing this thread i would like to make a request if possible
if someone is interested what i would like to make is outfit with the following pieces

chest piece
yhst-42417777999735_2125_4745587
helmet (been told it has been done but i honestly havent seen anything exactly like it
barbarianleatherhelmet.jpg
lower arm armor
leathersteelvambraces.jpg
to complete the set whatever the artist thinks would make the outfit interesting,  obviously its an outfit with different pieces that dont go together  per say but that is what makes it interesting

Akita said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Those sorts of items have already been made :smile: And so have the other two but I can't be bothered taking screenshots of them
PS: not by me.
Any idea from where i can take them? :smile:
And eventually working for WB...
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1880
Download this old mod. There are two helmets in there which you have mentioned. The third one is from the gladiator mod for original m&b but easily convert-able even I did it

Lord Drake said:
Flanged said:
No, they're actually supposed to crouch slightly when using them, that and it's very hard to hit a target as small as a persons legs are range without a scope. But hey, if the cops want to walk right out there with nothing but a riot shields let 'em, I'd rather just nail the crook at 300 yards with a rifle. :razz:

I'm thinking about molotov cocktails and the like as well.  Obviously their gear will be fire-retardant, but if I was them I'd still rather keep a long shield between myself and any balls of flame that might be headed my way!  Especially since they explode on the ground and the fireball goes upward... into the legs and under the shield.

You're right, though, it would take good aim.  Or just try, try, and try again.  :lol:

Hi!
I'm just a texturer and have barely experience with modelling.
But those barbarian trousers would be very useful for some mods of M&B
and I would love to do some texture-variations for "armors" like these.
lightswordsmanzq5.jpg

belgaeaxemanlw6.jpg

rometwbi200803181155565yo2.jpg

So, if anyone who has experience with modelling armors for M&B would do something
like this, I would like to do the textures for them :wink:

Flanged said:
REQUEST: I am in dire need of good police riot shields.  Two types would be plenty for now.

One type would be a semi-transparent plastic tower shield like this, at about the length of the rectangular shields from Native: 

Riot-Shield-Rectangular.jpg

Police-Shield3.jpg

20100223-200523-pic-506114773.display.jpg

The problem is that I need somebody who can set up a mesh to be semi-transparent, as in the top picture.  I have no clue how that's done.  If somebody with a bit of experience could make me these, they will of course get a credit on Gangs of Glasgow.  They are for M&B version 1.011, if that makes any difference.

Hope somebody can help.

Acryally, UK cops tend to use smaller round riot shields, so one of those (transparent) would be good too.

I actually have a shield that I made for my Zombiemod. It might come in handy.

Here are some pics:
Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg
Wow! The quality of the pics are ****. But it could give you a nice base to start of with.
Do you want it? Send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom