In Progress Propose peace and Declare war buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

if you are a vassal then its disabled . its only enabled when you have your own kingdom .
No it's not. I am the leader of the only clan in my own kingdom, and it is still disabled. I need to go to war, right now, because if I don't, I won't have a chance to build up my kingdom to oppose the Vlandians in the future. I can keep waiting, but that only ensures I won't attract nobles to join my kingdom and help me expamd. All I can do then is improve troop quality, and keep my isolated towns and castles isolated. It's a game killing bug.

Attack a caravan of the faction you want to go to war with. The button never worked in my own kingdom. The whole kingdom management system is not yet finished. Declare War / Propose Peace buttons do not work from the Kingdom Menu. If you want to make peace, you have to catch any Lord of the Kingdom you are at war with and ask for peace.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Please keep in mind that some of the features are still not added to the game, they will be included after their designs are finalized.

Back
Top Bottom