Prophesy of Pendor Version 3.0 Status Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will install win7 ultimate 32 bits in dual boot and see if it stops crashing.
Did you guys try to put the m&b exe to compability with winXP and see if it keeps crashing?
Is there newer public beta than beta10?

Did you guys try to put the m&b exe to compability with winXP and see if it keeps crashing?

It can couse even more crashing.

tomorrow i will play sc2. i will play this for chrismas xD

But the beta was very... craashy so i don't expect anything much betta for final release :razz:

Ãbyss said:
You may want to work harder on your phrasing.
Also you are in the delusion of thinking yourself funny.

~Ãbyss

hey man i already know you don't like me i read your PMs xD

@LMjai, we are working quite hard right now to make sure the released game is not "crashy."  Why be so critical of a beta which was released precisely for testing purposes, so as to make sure it does not have problems when it is publicly released?
Have a little respect, if you don't mind, for masses of hard work by SD, MadVader, Abyss, Sysyphe and the rest of us who want a crash-free game when it is done.  Had you reported when and under what conditions your game crashed, along with your system specs, your criticism might have been constructive.  Saying "My game crashed" is useless and quite redundant without other information.

Heh, if he would have read the forum, he would have noticed there is a beta that work well. No crash since the last version. I'm very happy about that ! :grin:

So, on the release, is it late afternoon July 27 as shown by the clock at the top of the forum? Because, well, there's eight hours' difference between that and the time where I live :razz:

You realize that that time changes depending on the offset that you have your profile set to right. Or am I the one that is confused, which is very possible, that happens to me a lot.

I'd just like to add my voice to the grateful crowd - the first time I played this mod, I just thought "Wow, this is what Mount and Blade should be...!"

Thank you so much for all your hard work, and I greatly look forward to the release tommorow!

Best wishes  :grin:

Maximillian_Returns said:
I'd just like to add my voice to the grateful crowd - the first time I played this mod, I just thought "Wow, this is what Mount and Blade should be...!"

Thank you so much for all your hard work, and I greatly look forward to the release tommorow!

Thanks for the post and the kind words Maximillian_Returns.

I think we are extremely stable with the release.. in fact.. here is a quick screen taken testing a seige.  Did I mention I really hate the new Empire Knights?  This is taken with the new death cam..

mb34.jpg

Best,

Saxondragon

Haha, agreed! And SD a few kind words is the least I could offer in return for the many hours of enjoyment I have had (and the more I am soon to have!) from Pendor. Thanks for the screenie! :smile:

Broadhead throwing spears: a good reason to put a few points in power throw.

I'll have to echo what is being said here, I've spent a lot of time lurking this forum and haven't said thanks enough. This has progressively became my main mod, it's even weaned me off of EatRC. So, yeah, thanks to all the PoP team for their long and dedicated work, you guys rock.

P.S. If any of y'all find yourself in Southern Illinois, I'll have some cold ones waiting for ya.

saxondragon said:
Maximillian_Returns said:

Thanks for the post and the kind words Maximillian_Returns.

I think we are extremely stable with the release.. in fact.. here is a quick screen taken testing a seige.  Did I mention I really hate the new Empire Knights?  This is taken with the new death cam..

mb34.jpg

Best,

Saxondragon

One word: OUCH!

If you want my opinion, regardless the faction you will choose to help, you will always find that the other faction is really strong. SD and his team did an outstanding job with PoP 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom