Prophesy of Pendor Version 3.0 Status Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tsunami - just keep playing the game as you prefer to play and as you accomplish things, you will get the Achievement Awards.  When we have time to finish the Web Page/Wiki, all that will be detailed there.  You will get awards for a number of kills you make yourself in one battle, for reaching a certain level of renown, that sort of thing.

@HarryB - If there are already Orders established in certain towns or castles that you did not establish - and there will be - then you will find some of their Knights fighting for their particular factions.  If you will read the part of the FAQ pertaining to Knights, you will see what else they may do, as well.

thanks for the help =D

i appreciate the excellent support you guys give and the effort you guys put into this game. 

littlemikey said:
Tsunami said:
what are some achievements in the game? i have only found the lion of pendor one -.-

I think MV said there were a total of 19 achivements. I don't know the full list personally, but you get an achivement for:

Let people discover them themselves... which is large part of the fun. There are 25, but you can't get them all (and some of them you don't want to get :smile:).

@HarryB: That was a problem in 2.04 that got fixed in 2.5. Only castles/towns that actually have Orders will generate a few Order troops in their garrisons.

MadVader said:
littlemikey said:
Tsunami said:
what are some achievements in the game? i have only found the lion of pendor one -.-

I think MV said there were a total of 19 achivements. I don't know the full list personally, but you get an achivement for:

Let people discover them themselves... which is large part of the fun. There are 25, but you can't get them all (and some of them you don't want to get :smile:).

@HarryB: That was a problem in 2.04 that got fixed in 2.5. Only castles/towns that actually have Orders will generate a few Order troops in their garrisons.

Good point, i'll hide it.

Tsunami said:
Ãbyss said:
cniht said:
Release date is the same as Star Craft 2.  :wink:

Damn it.

Who here plays Starcraft anyway? *Shrug*
I thought those people at Blizzard quit that project because it was like really unpopular and crappy and stuff.
*sigh*

~Ãbyss

Starcraft is actually the game that changed rts games. the first starcraft made over 100 million dollars and is still selling. it came out in 1998. many people absolutly loved starcraft. in Korea, it is like baseball in America, their national pastime. there are set tv channels in Korea that monitor starcraft matches every day. blizzard spent a whopping $100 million on the games development, and like its predecessor, 1 million copies have all ready been preordered. i dont understand why it is not popular..the game is the game of the summer according to most critics and many believe blizzard will become supa rich from the sales of this game; and the sequels that will follow (as stated by blizzard because starcraft 2 will be split up into 3 games containing a different campaign per race for each.

Wow,we have a starcraft fanboy here! That put aside,please double check my posts for sarcasm next time you decide to tire yourself pointing out facts to me. I know SC2 is a really big deal and all,I don't give a rat's ass about it,but I respect the hype it has gotten so far.

~Ãbyss

Guys you could try to make a version of this mod as an sc2 map, it is said to have an uber editor that can make anything.

(xD)

After several months of abscence from the game and the forum, nostalgia hit again and I count the days till the release.

I have some questions, concerning the "fluffy" aspect of the game:

1. Will there still be Valkyries?

2. If yes, is there any chance to see them sporting their trademark elegant winged helmets which allow us to see their gorgeous faces or will they still sport their (blunt-sorry) black helmets, which resemble hoods that the mod intoduced?

3. Will there still be Lady Valkyries?

4. If yes, is there a chance to see them riding those beautiful golden-maned coursers (or something similar or even more powerful) the Valkyries ride, instead of those armored steeds they rode in the previous versions of the mod, which mostly befit heavily armored knights and not legendary warrior women of the Norse mythology?

5. Is there a chance to implement a new obtainable breed of horses (sth based on the golden-maned coursers, but more powerful would be a great idea) specifically for Valkyries and Lady Valkyries, much like the gorgeous Noldor horses, even if they are not as powerful? That would be splendid, in deed!

Serazu said:
5. Is there a chance to implement a new obtainable breed of horses (sth based on the golden-maned coursers, but more powerful would be a great idea) specifically for Valkyries and Lady Valkyries, much like the gorgeous Noldor horses, even if they are not as powerful? That would be splendid, in deed!

You are starting to creep me out with your lady-on-a-horse fetish.

~Ãbyss

Seriously, what's the point of having female cavaliers in your army, if you cannot peek from time to time at their impossible curves? It raises... morale, you know.

Serazu said:
Seriously, what's the point of having female cavaliers in your army, if you cannot peek from time to time at their impossible curves? It raises... morale, you know.

Generally,women are/and were used for more than staring at in militaries and warbands. They had to do quite a lot to earn their stay as far as I know.

~Ãbyss

Ãbyss said:
Go with the bunnies. You just can't go wrong with them. I mean, try and imagine a better distraction than a cute sweet pink bunny left in the middle of the battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Achilla said:
Ãbyss said:
Go with the bunnies. You just can't go wrong with them. I mean, try and imagine a better distraction than a cute sweet pink bunny left in the middle of the battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

EPIC.

~Ãbyss

RE: Valkyries in PoP 3 - they are still very much in the game, they have some absolutely lovely new armor/helmets, they are, of course, still mounted and you won't have much time to admire their faces while trying to keep them from killing you.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
RE: Valkyries in PoP 3 - they are still very much in the game, they have some absolutely lovely new armor/helmets, they are, of course, still mounted and you won't have much time to admire their faces while trying to keep them from killing you.

Guess that means it's time to join the Green Plague. Oh, say, I don't recall reading it anywhere, but did y'all make the Empire a little mo' betta? I always find I can crunch them up pretty easily.

Empire and D'Shar have recieved significant improvements to their troop tree's. Fierdsvain used to be my favorite faction but in the course of playing the beta's I think it might now be Empire. They are more than a match if used properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom