Prophesy of Pendor V2.x - Introduction and Release <--- DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks about your PC... but thanks from all of us for the kind words!  We're glad you're enjoying it.

:mrgreen:

-Misguided

Thank you SD and any who assissted him for this great Mod.
It is so great that I only created an account to congratulate you on the level of skill and imagination you possess.

From all of us, thanks!

We're glad you're having fun with it, and appreciate your signing up to tell us so!

:mrgreen:

-Misguided

yes there seems to problem and i went to other forums but no help so when i downladed this and put it in the modules folder it said unable to restore vertex buffer but it was working five minutes before i even downloaded this mod and now the other mods and actuall game dont work som plz message me so i can fix this problem

black knight33 said:
yes there seems to problem and i went to other forums but no help so when i downladed this and put it in the modules folder it said unable to restore vertex buffer but it was working five minutes before i even downloaded this mod and now the other mods and actuall game dont work som plz message me so i can fix this problem

Your description doesn't make a lot of sense - installing this mod as you described can't have an effect on other mods or the native game.  If you cannot load any other module, I suggest reinstalling mount & blade.

If that doesn't work, PM me the following:

And when exactly are you getting this error?  I need you to be specific.  And use punctuation.

I believe,my friend,unable to restore vertex buffer is a RGL error that comes up when the game's loading,etc initializing textures etc.Or when you click play,something like that
Vertex buffer ought to point at problems with textures,models,corrupted files or graphics card having a ****ty time,in my experience.
Your best bets would be;
Reinstall M&B,do a complete wipe and even wipe out the remaining registry records with a program,I can suggest ccleaner for that.
If it doesn't work,wipe out your graphics drivers,to do that,download and install "driver sweeper" or "driver cleaner pro",start your computer in vga mode,and run the program,uninstalling the current driver,then reinstall the most recent version.
If this also doesn't work,then tell me if you're getting any graphics problems in other applications.

~Ãbyss

This is an issue I keep having on a regular basis and always when in a siege, town or castle. Never happened in a field battle.

I'll do a sweep and everything will run fine for a week or so then RGL errors will start happening again.
Its only common to M&B though it has happened once with F-out3, which was before I even purchased M&B.
Bar replacing my Gcard I've tried and retried many "fixes" so just wondering if anyone has any ideas ? Its not game breaking in a way, sort of, well yeah it is, when it happens, but till then its not.

SpartanPride said:
Great mod ... I noticed there was music from Knights of Honor in it, which fits perfectly for the battles.

Insane, one of the best mods ive seen. THX!!! many hours of good times

hi, im new in M&B comunity and i dont know speack very well english but i hope u can understand what im writening :smile:.i have a problem with army recruting on M&B PoP. i have a 120 party limit but when i reach 102-103 i cant recrut anymore,there said no slot for trups, some trops that i have i cant even evolve in rank :sad:.If u know why pls send me a msg  :cry: Ty vm

Probably no more slot for different troop types, your only allowed 32 different troop types but your allowed as many of those types as you can hold

asuramy said:
hi, im new in M&B comunity and i dont know speack very well english but i hope u can understand what im writening :smile:.i have a problem with army recruting on M&B PoP. i have a 120 party limit but when i reach 102-103 i cant recrut anymore,there said no slot for trups, some trops that i have i cant even evolve in rank :sad:.If u know why pls send me a msg  :cry: Ty vm
This happens in anymod where you recruit too many different types of units from different troop trees... if you own a castle of a town sometimes garrisoning some or all of them will allow you to upgrade some and cut down the number of different unique troop types available.

Hi again  :grin: .I have a problem with PoP game, after 1-1.5 hours of continu playing all members of party ,enamy and other characters lock the same when i speack with them, i mean just when i speach with them ,no when im in tavern ,in fight ..Anyone know from what that can be? when i start game again that "bug" disapear.This happens to me from yesterday :sad:.Can be from settings?
                          Ty, Asuramy

asuramy said:
Hi again  :grin: .I have a problem with PoP game, after 1-1.5 hours of continu playing all members of party ,enamy and other characters lock the same when i speack with them, i mean just when i speach with them ,no when im in tavern ,in fight ..Anyone know from what that can be? when i start game again that "bug" disapear.This happens to me from yesterday :sad:.Can be from settings?
                          Ty, Asuramy
1-1.5 hours about when you hit level 7, possibly on a hacked trial version? If so thats probably your problem...but one is curious to hear noosers thoughts?

OCelerid said:
1-1.5 hours about when you hit level 7, possibly on a hacked trial version? If so thats probably your problem...but one is curious to hear noosers thoughts?
Oooh, I'm gonna want popcorn for that one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom