Prophesy of Pendor V2.x - Introduction and Release <--- DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really good mod. I've been looking forward to it for months now, so it's great to see it released. Plus, it looks like all the weird armor clipping is gone, the main reason why I didn't play the older versions much. So... Yeah! Go Saxondragon and everyone else who made this! Woo!

Well... this here piece of work came out as I expected. Simply OUTSTANDING!!!
It has so many possibilities I had to pry meself from the game in order to write these lines.
World class job you and your team did SD. :cool:

RomaT,

Welcome to PoP 2.0!

As has been stated elsewhere, there is one Qualis Gem in a chest in Rane when you start the game.  What you do with it is up to you.  There are MANY uses for them.  That is the only one that will just be given to you, however.  The rest you will have to pay dearly for.  (And I mean in blood, not gold.)

-Misguided

Id like to take the opportunity to extend my gratitude to SD and team for creating this absolutely fantastic mod (or rather almost game as the feel is quite different from vanilla) and express my admiration for all the time and effort invested in realising PoP 2.0 - not only is the result wonderfull but it came very fast considering its scope.
I have yet to explore most of the mods core features, currently I have created quite a few characters and have trouble deciding what to do with them.  But for now I will say that Mount and Blade has never before felt "alive" as it does now.  The world of Pendor is quite attractive and addictive (wife cant peel me off the computer - I ll get in trouble soon hehe).

-Misguided! :sad:

The Qualis Gem is not in a chest in Rane! :!: I captured Rane and there was nothing in the chest.... but anyway Thx

If have any other Info please write...
:grin:

Qualis Gem.....Qualis Gem.....Qualis Gem :arrow: :!: :?:    Some One please tell WHERE to get Qualis Gem and WHAT is the best way to use it? :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

I found it in chest on a street!! :grin:
WHAT are the other ways to get Qualis Gem? :?: :?: :!:
Please in detail :!:
If need to defeat some to get Qualis Gem .... tell who?.....Because i traded the one from a chest in for Hiden Al_Aziz mine and dont know what hell i have from this... :sad:
Thz

REPLY please

RomaT said:
I found it in chest on a street!! :grin:
WHAT are the other ways to get Qualis Gem? :?: :?: :!:
Please in detail :!:
If need to defeat some to get Qualis Gem .... tell who?.....Because i traded the one from a chest in for Hiden Al_Aziz mine and dont know what hell i have from this... :sad:
Thz

REPLY please

Heh, for the sake of 'forum peace' and your blood pressure, I'll answer your question.
You need to defeat the minor hero spawns, capture their hero and then have them exchange their freedom for Qualis gems. Only one can be found (that I know of), and you learn the location of this by listening closely to tavern rumors. The gems are extremely hard to come by, and you will find only very few spawns that actually drop them, so use them wisely.

-illmatics
its useful info!!! :grin: thx :grin:

If you have a time .... what are the other ways of using the Gualis gem than exchanging for Elixir and Al-Aziz??? :?:
And what do i do in hiden Al-Aziz mines???

This are last guestions to you!! Thx....Thx :lol:

RomaT said:
-illmatics
its useful info!!! :grin: thx :grin:

If you have a time .... what are the other ways of using the Gualis gem than exchanging for Elixir and Al-Aziz??? :?:
And what do i do in hiden Al-Aziz mines???

This are last guestions to you!! Thx....Thx :lol:

Check the Al-Aziz thread in the main board.

And the Gems can be used for several things, but one of the major things is starting Knighthood Orders.  Do a search for more info on that.

hi, maybe it's on the wiki site, but then I can't find it.
but how do you recruit lords when you are the king??

grtz

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66772.0.html

browsing beyond page one may help you answering questions before you´ve got to ask them since currently a hellish lot of new threads are spammed in no time.

There are two threads with Al-Aziz in their name before you get to the end of page 2 of the forums.  Check there! :smile:

-Misguided

noosers said:
browsing beyond page one may help you answering questions before you´ve got to ask them since currently a hellish lot of new threads are spammed in no time.

All the more reason to impart your wisdom on the wiki, so come on folks if you know something that it not known by those who know (err :???:) Then get yourselves over to http://popmod.wetpaint.com/ and share the wealth.

Brought to you by the PoP wiki sponsorship programme  :wink:

OMG...:grin:
this is best mod i've ever seen:eek:  :grin:
I am downoding it now and i cant wait to play it again
becese i had been played it before my PC crashed :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom