Prophesy of Pendor V2.x - Introduction and Release <--- DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5 is the latest version. It was released about a year ago. So if you downloaded PoP a way earlier it´s most likely the 1.21 version.

Either way, guessing from your question you aren´t enjoying the latest version, so go and give 2.5 a try! It isn´t save-compatible, so pick a new character. Preferably the one who starts with looting 9+3 (see wiki or helpful links thread).

Happy hunting, enjoy your game!

Great mod really, i've been playing from the beginning and i have to say this is the greatest mod i've played along with the .808 lord of the rings mod :smile:
keep up the good work, cant wait for next release  :lol:

Dark Hooligan said:
Great mod really, i've been playing from the beginning and i have to say this is the greatest mod i've played along with the .808 lord of the rings mod :smile:
keep up the good work, cant wait for next release  :lol:

Thanks for the post Dark Hooligan.. much appreciated.  We are in the final testing and development phases now..

Best regards,

Saxondragon

Quick question: In the party menu, when it shows the party skills of various companion (including yourself) sometimes there is a bonus in brackets, like: Looting 5 (+2). Where does that +2 come from and what determines the amount?

Just to clarify: I see this even without possessing a book that increases that particular skill, such as looting.

mr48 said:
Quick question: In the party menu, when it shows the party skills of various companion (including yourself) sometimes there is a bonus in brackets, like: Looting 5 (+2). Where does that +2 come from and what determines the amount?

Just to clarify: I see this even without possessing a book that increases that particular skill, such as looting.

You benefit from companion skills, if the skill in question is a party skill, not a personal skill like leadership.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
mr48 said:

You benefit from companion skills, if the skill in question is a party skill, not a personal skill like leadership.

I dont think any of my companions have any looting skill. Also, in the wiki there is a proposed build that supposedly gives you 9 (+3) looting at the start even though the looting points from all the backgrounds only add up to 9, so where does the (+3) come from?

The +3 is the bonus you get for having that skill personally instead of outsourcing it. Every three points of a skill spent at your character gives you one bonus point on the HIGHEST skill in party.

so, having a skill on your character at 0-3 gives +1, 4-7 gives +2, and 8-10 gives you +3 on the highest party skill currently available. This doesn only apply on party skill. Means anything showing up in the upper left menue when opening the party menue.

noosers said:
so, having a skill on your character at 0-3 gives +1, 4-7 gives +2, and 8-10 gives you +3 on the highest party skill currently available. This doesn only apply on party skill. Means anything showing up in the upper left menue when opening the party menue.
Pretty sure 0/1 gives you +0, 2-4 gives you +1, 5-7 gives +2 and 8/9 gives +3, with 10 giving +4.....

Is this changed? sure last time I had 10 surgery, it was 10+4
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom