Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried joining multiple orders of knights and none give armor after the test of arms.  I'm running V3.705.  When I played 3.611 I did not have this issue.

Swordar said:
How i can send you picture ?

Is your picture already online? Right click on the picture where you found it and choose "copy image URL" or "copy image address" or "copy image location". It should be one of those. This is the direct link to the image. If you paste that into your web bar it'll just load the picture.

Then you can simply paste that link here.

If you want to be fancy, highlight the link and click the button that's an icon of the Mona Lisa that says "Insert Image" when you hover over it.

Hello, I'm having some small bugs in my game right now.

For example I can't upgrade my Mettenheim Adventurers and the Spawn of Azi Dahaka doesn't exist.

I'd really like to keep my save as well, I'm on day 1233 and I have a good kingdom running, but I'd like to fix these things.

M0rdred said:
Hawnzor said:
For example I can't upgrade my Mettenheim Adventurers.

In the design spec I sent to SD they were meant to be upgradable. I hope it was an oversight :sad:

Okay, I just wish that gets updated/fixed!
I love the Mettenheim troops, and the stuff in 3.705 is incredibly improved (favourite smallest fix was the ability to see which type of mercenaries to recruit in the heartbeat quests)

LootMoar said:
Swordar said:
How i can send you picture ?

Is your picture already online? Right click on the picture where you found it and choose "copy image URL" or "copy image address" or "copy image location". It should be one of those. This is the direct link to the image. If you paste that into your web bar it'll just load the picture.

Then you can simply paste that link here.

If you want to be fancy, highlight the link and click the button that's an icon of the Mona Lisa that says "Insert Image" when you hover over it.
MassiveArmor.jpg

Its better now :smile:

Is that a screenshot from the version of PoP for the original Mount and Blade? I'd say it's been replaced for a reason.

Also, this is not the suggestions thread. God I'm out of it today.

onlinechaos said:
I've tried joining multiple orders of knights and none give armor after the test of arms.  I'm running V3.705.  When I played 3.611 I did not have this issue.

You need 100 rank points to become a Knight and receive the first set of Knight armor.

One should receive the seargent's armour instantly after talking to the knight, even if one doesn't have the sufficient amount of points for the knight's set.

so i gots 705 and not upgraded and i am noticing the mystmountain armies still hunt for the smaller mystmountain parties. is this intended?

Why is Rebache a sweet little SNOWY village, though it's on the bottom of mountain on grassland?

mniezo said:
so i gots 705 and not upgraded and i am noticing the mystmountain armies still hunt for the smaller mystmountain parties. is this intended?

They attack the smaller Mystmountain OUTCAST parties.  They are considered a different faction which makes sense considering they are outcasts afterall :wink:

Not sure if already bucketed:

1. 3.705, Day 132. False message, scripting bug - "After consulting with the peers of the realm, xxx has decided to confer Senderfall on Baron Adarian." xxx is my Sarleon lord who (has just) rebelled because Ulric wanted to give Senderfall to Baron Adarian. Kingdom of Pendor established, Senderfall remains under the control of xxx.

2. Stagheart village has a rather odd desert/tundra scene, despite being a Sarleon village on grassland.

---

On the AI banners topic, the color picks seem to be grouped to adhere to kingdom colors. The Fierdsvain lords in my game have predominantly green banners. Sarleon predominantly red banners. This is a silly strealining concept that makes very little sense in terms of immersion, which also turns the entire banner UI elements into a bland palette. Color categorization and streamlining applies to RTS games like CnC, Starcraft due to the nature of its gameplay, not Pendor. I'll give one example, where's our marshall Duke Alamar? .. cue player spending time winnowing through the sea of red banners in the wargroup, where one red banner looks like another red banner. This is incredibly annoying!

Need more colors, more variety, more diversity. No group adherence to kingdom colors.
Sorry, my vote still remains with 3.611 in terms of the above.

Draenor said:
One should receive the seargent's armour instantly after talking to the knight, even if one doesn't have the sufficient amount of points for the knight's set.

I think I found the answer in another post

"If you founded the order yourself in a walled fief or joined as an independent monarch/bannerbearer you´ll automatically start as Knight skipping the non-noble ranks."

I'm currently still a mercenary, not a monarch or lord, my rank started at 0 so I think I need (not tested yet) to earn 30 rank points to get the first set of armor.  I guess I've always joined in the past as a lord so never experienced joining as a mercenary captain.

First,I think I found a bug that when we met female adventure company, their sound is still man's voice.
Second,while we holding and loading Mettinhem crossbow,the bolt is not on the centre line of the crossbow.
Third,when we used the runed bastard sword, its sheath disapper,but it will appear if we just keep it on back.
Hope POP will be better and more attractive! Thanks for your team and your wonderful mod ,sir! :grin:
P.S. Forgive my poor English. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom