SP Fantasy Prophesy of Pendor 2.04 with extended troops by Buhadog

Users who are viewing this thread

Buhadog

Regular
This is the mod Prophecy of Pendor 2.04 with aditional troops I made. The troops haven't been tested yet so if you see any bugs please report them.
There are about 30 newunits for now and hopefully more will follow.

Features:
20 new mercenaries
Two new units for each faction
New rare elite units
Farmers now upgrade to very good troops (in time)
Kingdoms have mercenaries
And more stuff
Special thanks to the SD team.

Troop trees:
Some better units are hiden. You have to discover them by yourself. :grin:

Mercenaries:

Mercenary Fighter
                                                                                          /                          \
                                                                                  Sellsword                      Mercenary Bowman         
                                                                                    /        \                                /                \
                                                      Mercenary Spearman  Armsman                Mercenary          Mercenary Crossbowman 
                                                              |                          /      \                        Archer                              |
                                                          ------        Bladesman    Mercenary Light        |                                ------
                                                                                |                Horseman        ------                                  |
                                                                        Hired Swordsman        |                  |                                ------
                                                                                    |                Mercenary      ------
                                                                                ------              Horseman
                                                                              /        \                  |
                                                                        ------        ------          ------ 
                                                                                                            |
                                                                                                        ------ 

Farmers:

Farmer                 
                                                                                                  /          \
                                                                                      Peasant            Peasant Fighter         
                                                                                    /      \                /                      \
                                                                      Woodsman  Bandit    Peasant Skirmisher    Town Guard           
                                                                    /            \          |            /              \              /          \
                                                          Forester      Hunter  ----- Peasant            -----      -----        Watchman
                                                                |                |                Bowman                                            |
                                                        Forest Guard  Forest Ranger      |                                          City Guard
                                                                |                    |            -----                                                |
                                                              -----                -----                                                                -----

0.21 Download: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1429  (This is an test version)

I think this needs to be deleted. Private tweaking is all right, but taking away someone elses work and publishing it to publicity without any permission at all cries for a ban and a delete.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Did you ask SD for permission to add to his mod and publish it?  If not, you should do so immediately.

SD team (saxondragon) has allowed me (otherwise I wouldn't post this modification).
I forgot to put thanks to the team and I'm sorry for that. :oops:
Hope you still like it.
Buhadog

Those Mercenary Knights and Hired Bladesmen are naked if u look em in party-screen.

This mod potentially exacerbates an issue already existing in PoP. The long bushy troop trees already run into a Native bug where you can't have more than 32 flavors of troops fighting in a given battle. Every extra mercenary troop is potentially just breaking the battles a little bit more. See here for more information. Besides that, the unit upgrade paths were already a long hike even with piles of Training skill, but I'm not against people having fun however they choose.

I really hope Warband fixes the troop slot bug, then your work could be enjoyed a bit more freely. Game balance should still be considered, as the armies were each balanced to fight in a certain way with certain troops in certain proportions, but the more the merrier :smile:

Back
Top Bottom