Proper Loot someday?

Users who are viewing this thread

If loot is meant to be sold just remove it and give more money instead.

So you are not selling any of the "trash loot", you wear rags, and wield wood hammers and such? You just throw away items you don't want rather than sell them? Good to know..

Why more money? It's not like lord's carry around their entire treasury when in the field. That would be immersion breaking for sure.

This the most boring looting game of any of the 10 or so warband mods I played. These devs are really working to make this as dull as possible.

So keep play your "MODS"? Bannerlord is not a typical "loot" game. Loot after battles is just a means to a end. You can play as a trader and not have to deal with loot hardly ever.

So you are not selling any of the "trash loot", you wear rags, and wield wood hammers and such? You just throw away items you don't want rather than sell them? Good to know..

Why more money? It's not like lord's carry around their entire treasury when in the field. That would be immersion breaking for sure.
I think you missed point of this thread. We want usefull loot, not rags and wooden hammers.

More money so devs can remove this feature without changing anything in game balance. In Bannerlord all lords carry their whole treasury or have bank account and carry debit cards. Any lord can spend all thier money at any moment.

My point is, make loot better or remove it. That's all.

I think you missed point of this thread. We want usefull loot, not rags and wooden hammers.

More money so devs can remove this feature without changing anything in game balance. In Bannerlord all lords carry their whole treasury or have bank account and carry debit cards. Any lord can spend all thier money at any moment.

My point is, make loot better or remove it. That's all.

So what loot do you expect to find from looters, bandits and so forth? What pristine loot do you expect to find on a battlefield between dead maimed and mangled bodies? I found items in the 50-60k range, not common, but it's out there. If every item you found was like something special it wouldn't been. Maybe they sometime down the line will include armors in the smithing, then all this would be useful to break down for materials and what not too.

Yeah, I've found cataphract's armor before. It is rare but it happens.

I will say that it is easy to miss good loot unless you remember to sort by value from highest to lowest. By default it displays them by type and ****ty gear is typed before the good stuff.

Yeah, I've found cataphract's armor before. It is rare but it happens.

I will say that it is easy to miss good loot unless you remember to sort by value from highest to lowest. By default it displays them by type and ****ty gear is typed before the good stuff.
My highest find was Aserai Scaled torso.

Loot quality differs a lot from fight bandits and rabble, and do army fights and take on good sized lord parties as well. If you want cheap wood, yeah do looters and bandits to get pitcforks and wood hammers to break down to wood is nice.. but if you want better stuff, you need to aim higher.

So what loot do you expect to find from looters, bandits and so forth? What pristine loot do you expect to find on a battlefield between dead maimed and mangled bodies? I found items in the 50-60k range, not common, but it's out there. If every item you found was like something special it wouldn't been. Maybe they sometime down the line will include armors in the smithing, then all this would be useful to break down for materials and what not too.
As I said with my char over 225 rougery now the most expensive gear I found is some chainmail for horses. Of course it was broken. I sold it, all my familly and companions already had much better things.

Minimum I want:
1. Gear from fallen troops (already implemented)
2. Better chance of decent gear, less broken items
3. Rougery increasing chances of better loot (already implemented)
4. Option do repair broken items (using smithing skill and materials, give to repair for money)

I came back when beta 1.5.10 was released after long break and with my rouge character I get crap from big battles against elite troops. I know Apocal checked code and point 3 is already implemented but I didn't see it. I got better things on higher lvl because i fought bigger and better armies. Maybe I'm just unluckiest player but that's my expirience with loot.

As I said with my char over 225 rougery now the most expensive gear I found is some chainmail for horses. Of course it was broken. I sold it, all my familly and companions already had much better things.

Minimum I want:
1. Gear from fallen troops (already implemented)
2. Better chance of decent gear, less broken items
3. Rougery increasing chances of better loot (already implemented)
4. Option do repair broken items (using smithing skill and materials, give to repair for money)

I came back when beta 1.5.10 was released after long break and with my rouge character I get crap from big battles against elite troops. I know Apocal checked code and point 3 is already implemented but I didn't see it. I got better things on higher lvl because i fought bigger and better armies. Maybe I'm just unluckiest player but that's my expirience with loot.

Quite sure your family and companions got better things due to you been selling loot you found as well.

I'd agree, if all it is about making money then just skip a step and give us the money so we don't have to carry around a ton of trash before we selling it.

No one force you to carry around a lot of trash. Just cherry pick through what you want to take or not. On my current campaign, my fifes is covering my expenses. Now and then I swing by my stash and just dump it all in there. Once I'm ready to sell some stuff, I just grab some stacks of things and dump it on the markets around. At this stage I probably got millions worth stashed away, with no desperate need to sell any of it, because I already carry around like 3m in my purse as it is. There comes a time in the game where loot doesn't mean diddly.

Whoa there: loot's where I get most of my horses from.
That's right I forgot about it and food and trade goods from caravans/villagers/gang leaders. I take it back we can't just remove loot.

I take horses for my family and companions from perk beast whisper because it gives uniqe horses (pureblood, desert warhorse and many other names I can't remeber) but horses for troops I take from loot.

@Apocal Are lord's equipment separeted from loot or there is a chance to drop it?

Back
Top Bottom