Propaganda Department: Screenshots & Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

mb10_zpsaf1f0cc3.jpg
Very historically accurate, this mod is :lol:...

was thinking about adding a swauser, but I thought that may be pushing it. I mean we already got swugers, the swermacht, and swazikraut. maybe we should start a swazi pun thread.

ScreamingCommie said:
Das Longbowman said:
mb10_zpsaf1f0cc3.jpg
Very historically accurate, this mod is :lol:...

it's an ak-23.

Wambulance.jpg

Actually it's VAK-23, and this is NOT historical mod, it's a timeskip mod and in Calradia different things happen different times.

FastWalrus said:
this is NOT historical mod, it's a timeskip mod and in Calradia different things happen different times.

I know, I know, I was just joking :wink:...

But it was still funny when I first see that guy with the AK-47 spamming the **** out of some deserters while his buddies were crying cause they had matchlocks some crappy trench guns :lol:...

PpJ_R.png
EH7QQ.png
H9bY9.png
LwROl.png
y1GdR.png
fVzHj.png
hPsXo.png

I made a scene for the Sarranids, it's a new town center scene, I guess I could still add some details to it, but otherwise it's pretty much done. If you want it, just PM me and I'll shoot it your way, I'm gonna do a siege scene too, probably tomorrow, considering this scene took me a few hours to make, I also have a nice idea for a village.

And speaking of, how come the entry points are all ****ed up?

Six random guards standing in a line watching over a town that's actually just a street that has a train station but no rails or trains.

Back
Top Bottom