PROOFED Hacking Software

Users who are viewing this thread

Warband get flooded with Players using a cheap Hacking Software.I feel 50% of Players of the popular ´´MountandSiege´´ Siege Server using this hack with mostly aimbot,ESP( u can move and hit faster than others, slightly ,but this makes the difference between 2 veteran players) and autoblock. U can check it easily by going to spectator and check theyr aim. they switch fast from player to player and aim even truth walls, so its easy too see who use the hack. The Seller even use a modified Server to make advertising for his hack. it shows over 200 player inside but if u join the server there are only 10 playing and 0 Spectator. The Servername on the Main server search site shows his hackingsoftware name, but if u join the server and show up the settings it only show for Servername : Server2232434 (some random numbers). And as i finished a round on ´´Mountandsiege´´ Server, the plopped out a message with his ( the hacker) Server infos.

Taleworlds pls do something again this ****, it ruin the whole game for me and i dont play anymore still it get fixed.

Now the ****head renamed his Server too MountandSiege, like the original. it also shows 245/250 players, i joined and there arent any players. So his Server is always on top cause of the high fake Player number and the copy name and the owner kepps going on making agressive advertising for his hacking tool.

I'm the owner of mountandsiege. That server stole our name to bring players there. Please do not confuse us with them. We're a legit community and we don't sell cheats.

Jeah thats right, and i love playing on your Server:smile: but unfortunately a huge amount of Players use this hcking Software on your Server so it would be great if you could take care of it or an admin and ban this players.

I'm not sure who can find a solution to that, but I think @azakhi can let whoever is responsible for this type of anti-hack/security issues.
Apparently they are also using the same stuff for Bannerlord - which is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen lately.
< snipped > Do not share links towards cheat software

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure who can find a solution to that, but I think @azakhi can let whoever is responsible for this type of anti-hack/security issues.
Apparently they are also using the same stuff for Bannerlord - which is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen lately.

I will inform the team about Warband servers. I don't have access to or any kind of control over them.

For issues on Bannerlord, you can either report through private messages here to @MArdA TaleWorlds with evidence you have or use in-game reporting system. As you may know, we are working with BattlEye to prevent cheaters. We have already taken actions against some accounts. Also we have enabled VAC bans recently and every report or incident will be taken seriously.

Please do not post cheat videos on forums.
Thanks

I removed all links to cheat software in the thread. A friendly reminder that such posts are a ban-worthy offense. If you want to bring such things to attention, feel free to pm the community support as azakhi suggested.

For issues on Bannerlord, you can either report through private messages here to @MArdA TaleWorlds with evidence you have or use in-game reporting system. As you may know, we are working with BattlEye to prevent cheaters. We have already taken actions against some accounts. Also we have enabled VAC bans recently and every report or incident will be taken seriously.
Thanks a lot for the information.
Although I think these type of threads somehow should always get a reply from necessary people in the forum.
For example in this case, this incident covers both Bannerlord and Warband by same software/cheat and thread is open since from May 2020 and no official response back then. So also thanks for taking care of this.

I know contacting right away to MArda would be way efficient than a thread, but having a thread also shows other players that an action is being taken for those who are using cheat software - I mean acting like those software doesn't exist would be a case like Turkey-Wikipedia relationship. It's out there for everyone, everyone knows it, but it's forbidden for you. But still, I do get why we shouldn't put such things - it might encourage some random people to try it out.

And for those who out there wants to try cheats:
Apart from you being a pathetic person, keep this in mind, if a cheat is free = 100% sure it's extracting data from your PC or mining stuff. Don't be an idiot. Play fair.

We are trying to blacklist the server, but it isn't up under either of the server names shared in this thread. The only **MountandSiege** one appears to be the legit one @K.A. ?

Ultimately, if we can't find the server, and in turn, its IP address, we can't block it.

We are trying to blacklist the server, but it isn't up under either of the server names shared in this thread. The only **MountandSiege** one appears to be the legit one @K.A. ?

Ultimately, if we can't find the server, and in turn, its IP address, we can't block it.

Maybe it is gone. There used to be a server with inflated player count, but I have not seen it lately.

Back
Top Bottom