e1.7.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
This first happened that a promoted companion clan left, but come to find out he wasn't happy that I was executing people and about -70 relation so I thought it was fine he joined vlandia. So I picked a companion with - honor so killing people didn't effect them. And to my surprise recording my episode today The outcast that I promoted with positive 100 loyalty left me. I am not sure what is going on but what is the point of promoting companion clans if they leave you all the time, its like they are acting like minor cans almost and betraying you to the weakest faction. I do have a save before he left, and one after he left. Just let me know what you need. This is killing my campaign badly

The save files would be great to have.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

ok sent death163 33 is before and death162.34 is after, With the help of a coder I think I found the problem and it is kingdom bribing my clans to leave. When I give them a castle I lose every clan within 2 months, however when I give them a castle and town and hvavent had one leave in years of testing. So with more fiefs they are harder to buy, this is the issue.... with 1 castle it is way to easy for them to draw clans away it forces us to give them a town or more

Ok i finally nailed down the exact issue. It comes down to clan wealth(how much money they have) If they are very poor it is almost a guarantee they will leave. If I give someone 100k and they have a castle there is no chance they will ever leave me even with -100 relation. But even with 100 relation and owning a castle if they are very poor its almost certain they will. So how much money they have is the most important factor in their loyalty. I don't feel that should be the biggest factor in loyalty of a clan to your kingdom since fiefs, kingdom fiefs, kingdom strength, relation, traits should come into play. From my testing those areas are a very minor factor to money. This message right here is what the devs need to know. I do NOT feel there is a true bug in the game. I feel that the code is off prioritizing what it truly important for a clan's loyalty to you. So if you want to mark this as solved that is fine. the devs just need to know that the factor that determine what is most important to them staying with you need to be adjusted, I will also be making a video for the community and let me know if the devs would like a link to it since it's sometimes easier to understand words than text. thank you again

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!
No you guys went overboard and now NO ONE is defecting. Its so annoying, you guys over compensate. So clans are sitting in kingdoms with no fiefs that are completely broke, so you fixed one issue and created a new one. The devs didn't make a small change they went too far and now its still annoying just not as bad,

ok sent death163 33 is before and death162.34 is after, With the help of a coder I think I found the problem and it is kingdom bribing my clans to leave. When I give them a castle I lose every clan within 2 months, however when I give them a castle and town and hvavent had one leave in years of testing. So with more fiefs they are harder to buy, this is the issue.... with 1 castle it is way to easy for them to draw clans away it forces us to give them a town or more
I could not able to find the save files. Could you directly send a mail to me with the save files?
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com

Back
Top Bottom