Project S

Users who are viewing this thread

Dark_Hamlet said:
Everyday we fight an enemy worse than any Ghareeb - we fight the God of Destruction himself.
We can never fully win, but each victory bring us closer to our ancient glory.

wOdLPTL.png

(this one took more time than I'd like to admit, hope you find it interesting! There's also a secret way into the pyramid chambers)
:shock:  I am going to desuscribe only to resuscribe to your channel if I see a video about it, no words :shock:
A simple and friendly suggestion: Hammon Apophis, The Necrophoros is the most voted name for the God of Death of Perisno and its name fits this perfectly. My opinion.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Everyday we fight an enemy worse than any Ghareeb - we fight the God of Destruction himself.
We can never fully win, but each victory bring us closer to our ancient glory.

wOdLPTL.png

(this one took more time than I'd like to admit, hope you find it interesting! There's also a secret way into the pyramid chambers)

Any chance of seeing this in the main game? Man, your scenarios are mouth drooling. :oops:

Sut

As this is the first town I'm revealing here I'll be taking you to a lovely walk trough the happy giant's home before we siege it, please don't mind the corpses.

Dago Wolfrider said:
A simple and friendly suggestion: Hammon Apophis, The Necrophoros is the most voted name for the God of Death of Perisno and its name fits this perfectly. My opinion.

I like it. Done!

Tiger of the East said:
Any chance of seeing this in the main game? Man, your scenarios are mouth drooling. :oops:

I hope my work becomes part of an official release, but I'll also release them here once phase 1 of my plan is complete.  :shifty:

Dark_Hamlet said:
Sut

As this is the first town I'm revealing here I'll be taking you to a lovely walk trough the happy giant's home before we siege it, please don't mind the corpses.

Dago Wolfrider said:

I like it. Done!

Tiger of the East said:

I hope my work becomes part of an official release, but I'll also release them here once phase 1 of my plan is complete.  :shifty:

2:53-2:54 in five screenshots.

oL3HD.jpg
lBSnX.jpg
nVuhW.jpg
fvKsJ.jpg
qVAgJ.jpg

First like. Great and original work as always.

I didn't have to look the video to know you were talking about that prison guard  :lol:, shame on me for not checking his position before recording  :facepalm:

Also, meet (my version of) Hammon Apophis:

gTEeGMR.png

Dark_Hamlet said:
I didn't have to look the video to know you were talking about that prison guard  :lol:, shame on me for not checking his position before recording  :facepalm:

Also, meet (my version of) Hammon Apophis:

gTEeGMR.png

You turned a mistake in a somehow hilarious situation. :grin:
That's simply fantastic, marvelous work. I would only add a black hood to it, to make it more spooky, maybe my suggestion is too much canonical though. Maybe a crown. Just ideas.

The (brutal) Siege of Sut (reich x giants)

This is, in my opinion, the hardest siege I made since Fountain Hall. Many drachen lives were lost today.
Sorry for the bad video quality - youtube is taking a while to process the video, unless you're watching this in the future then nevermind.

Dago Wolfrider said:
I would only add a black hood to it, to make it more spooky, maybe my suggestion is too much canonical though. Maybe a crown. Just ideas.

I'm experimenting with some items and I'm grateful for you sharing your ideas, thanks :grin:

Dark_Hamlet said:
The (brutal) Siege of Sut (reich x giants)

This is, in my opinion, the hardest siege I made since Fountain Hall. Many drachen lives were lost today.
Sorry for the bad video quality - youtube is taking a while to process the video, unless you're watching this in the future then nevermind.

Dago Wolfrider said:
I would only add a black hood to it, to make it more spooky, maybe my suggestion is too much canonical though. Maybe a crown. Just ideas.

I'm experimenting with some items and I'm grateful for you sharing your ideas, thanks :grin:

The arrows barrage at the beginning. Jumping on roofs. Your army dividing in two groups while other reinforcements arrive giving you the impression of a realistic siege. Excellent fight at 8:00. Well placed flames. Amazing setting. Much, much more = :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Moreover:
As I promised:
a3JdW.jpg

DioFd.jpg

sBNhw.jpg

ulIQe.jpg

They are in chronological order.

Edit: Hi arduus, your thoughts?

I am following all those neat additions and love the videos you post (containing my urge to find your home and steal your hard drive) but the real question is: will you give them to the dev team or upload it as a sub mod in the future?

PS: Hey Dago :wink:

arduus said:
I am following all those neat additions and love the videos you post (containing my urge to find your home and steal your hard drive) but the real question is: will you give them to the dev team or upload it as a sub mod in the future?

PS: Hey Dago :wink:

I've not been part of the active dev team for a long time now so I can't promise anything, but I hope they like them enough to add to an official patch. If not they'll always be available to download here once I'm done with part 1 of my plan.

My first post without an screenshot or video. I'm slipping...  :oops:

Edit: now it's done processing you can watch a thousand men die in 1080p

Thanks for the reply, I would enjoy an official patch too, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the great mod Perisno developers created over the years, but after mixed comments about a friend's sub mod and the stress at the launch of the last version that "modifying should be done only for personal use" I am doubtful.

I hope you finish this project and share it with us so that we can enjoy it too. Until then we will try to give you moral support.

arduus said:
Thanks for the reply, I would enjoy an official patch too, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the great mod Perisno developers created over the years, but after mixed comments about a friend's sub mod and the stress at the launch of the last version that "modifying should be done only for personal use" I am doubtful.

I hope you finish this project and share it with us so that we can enjoy it too. Until then we will try to give you moral support.

:fruity: Me and arduus will be your personal -cheerleader-, ehm cheerPerisnomate. :fruity:

My bet ( and hope ): Falcons.
I can't remember any snow in Falcons lands... Also only one castle is more or less close to the mountains.
P.S. But anyway really nice work, Hamlet! Sometimes you even inspire me to return to 3D modeling and scening (never done anything for MnB though), but... few minutes later i remembering that working 18h/6d hardly leaves any time for it :sad:

Is it Aolas, if not done before? They're close to the snow, and closed off from everyone. It doesn't look like Maccavian architect, so maybe the Reich.

Or Illica?

Hamlet could you build a city on the bones of a gigantic animal for Bakhal? For example you could walk through its ribs as you walk past the streets and the cheiftain's hut can be inside its jaws.

The Siege of Jezatt Castle (hakkon x drahara)

Drahara is trying to restore their ancient glory, but it got the attention of the Hakkon Empire.
This bastard took a long time to make.

T.L.S. said:
My bet ( and hope ): Falcons.
P.S. But anyway really nice work, Hamlet! Sometimes you even inspire me to return to 3D modeling and scening (never done anything for MnB though), but... few minutes later i remembering that working 18h/6d hardly leaves any time for it :sad:

I don't know what to say. I'm surprised and really happy I was able to inspire you. Hit me up if you need any help with warband scenes.

Dantelh said:
Is it Aolas, if not done before? They're close to the snow, and closed off from everyone. It doesn't look like Maccavian architect, so maybe the Reich.

Or Illica?

All secrets will be revealed.

arduus said:
Hamlet could you build a city on the bones of a gigantic animal for Bakhal? For example you could walk through its ribs as you walk past the streets and the cheiftain's hut can be inside its jaws.

I'll definitely try out your idea.

Back
Top Bottom