Project S

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a suggestion: don't make ladder scenes.
Make siege tower scenes or "open" scenes (e.g. passage through a broken or breakable gate).
I don't think I'll be wrong if I say most players don't like ladders, especially when there is only one.
Scenes with gates and creative entry points positioning are much more interesting and harder for both defence and attack.

Leonion said:
Just a suggestion: don't make ladder scenes.
Make siege tower scenes or "open" scenes (e.g. passage through a broken or breakable gate).
I don't think I'll be wrong if I say most players don't like ladders, especially when there is only one.
Scenes with gates and creative entry points positioning are much more interesting and harder for both defence and attack.
considering that AI can't properly interract with destructable gates/doors, defending such fiefs isn't harder...

T.L.S. said:
considering that AI can't properly interract with destructable gates/doors, defending such fiefs isn't harder...

Then you'd just need a single destructible gate and make both armies meet there. AI troops would likely try to attack each other even with the gate in between them, slowly chipping at the gate's hp and destroying it in the long run. I experienced that scenario with the gate at Tumatarhan.

I strongly disagree with eliminating single ladders.  If you're going to eliminate single ladders creatively, you need to make some sort of chokepoint available so that the defense has a chance in a siege.  In certain towns, the Dwarven ones, it's impossible to defend because it's all wide open and you're outnumbered 3:1 or more.  How is a defender supposed to have a chance?  In contrast, Grund has a nice chokepoint without using ladders and can be defended.

I think a lot of players only attack and never defend, that's a difference of playstyle, whether to rush through the game in an offensive blitz or what I do, which is to take my time.  I just want a siege to be challenging and punishing to the attacker, even if I'm the attacker instead of a stomp where the defenders have no advantage at all, despite being behind fortified walls.

Wish you were here!

si5y3bw.png

Sorry for the lack of new scenes these past weeks, I've been visiting family and enjoying rimworld (my other passion)  :ohdear: Anyway, Happy Holidays!  :party:

Dark_Hamlet said:
Wish you were here!

si5y3bw.png

Sorry for the lack of new scenes these past weeks, I've been visiting family and enjoying rimworld (my other passion)  :ohdear: Anyway, Happy Holidays!  :party:

:party:  Happy holidays!!  :party:

King Edric said:
Looks like Aroulo holiday resort  :grin:

This explains all the unoccupied land Noth of Qaletaqa: it is just filled with tropical five stars resorts.  :iamamoron:

Dark_Hamlet said:
It isn't clear if the giants built Sut or if it belonged to a long lost civilization.
What is clear is: it is like no other building in the world.

5TGf9rK.png
For some reason, it reminds me of a temple in Southeast Asia. It looks awesome though.

Everyday we fight an enemy worse than any Ghareeb - we fight Hammon Apophis himself.
We can never fully win, but each victory bring us closer to our ancient glory.

wOdLPTL.png

(this one took more time than I'd like to admit, hope you find it interesting! There's also a secret way into the pyramid chambers)

Back
Top Bottom