SP Native Project Detail Props (v0.6)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow thanks for the guide, might try that. On a side note dose anybody know what Uxkhal's main good is? my version crashes whenever I ask the merchent what the caravans buy and sell thier.

I believe it's smoked fish, but don't quote me on that.

And Yoshi--For what it's worth, the benches only turn green when I turn dynamic lighting on.
Thanks for the guide, btw. :wink:

okiN said:
Ingo, Willow's Kitchen is the Rivacheg tavern.

Then what the hell is the goat and the hound?
Wait a sec, i'll have a look...

EDIT: Goat and hound is the halmar tavern it seems.

EDIT2: Fixed everything.

Adding npcs is easy but if you are going to do that with this mod you should have a vanilla version too without any npcs added. Otherwise you wont be able to use it with any other mods.

That is precisely what i'm doing this time around.

Once this whole thing with just the rooms is finished, i'm going to get a code monkey and see if he can make everyone's versions of troops.txt concurrent.

Ok here are my pics of the Uxkhal Smithy and Tavern. I really tried to make them look like a differn't shaped building then the standard stone barn. Just got the market left to do and then im done Uxkhal.

Mabye not original but here is the missile weapons testing area.

Overview of the Smithy. You can see the other entrance which leads to the Tavern.

The Armor dealer. Note the coat rack at the back with cloths on it. :grin:

My attempt at a realistic anvil. Mixed sucsess.

The Tavern

This is your first view when you walk in. The stairs lead to the rooms and ahead is the bar.

The rooms for rent. Note the door handles made from cups :grin:

The bar. I call it the silver dragon Inn. Hence the use of the dragon emblem shield on the walls.

A nice roaring fire. Used clubs as fire wood and rocks as charchol/embers/ burnt pieces. Worked ok.

What do you think. Comments are welcome. Oh and I did take out some of the lighting in the counts room. Sombody had said that thier was too much a while back.

Thats sexy. I really wanna check out that tavern, the design feels very comforting. :grin:

PS: I used rocks as charcoal too, takes a damn long time eh?

Heh, good answer. :wink:

I should have been more specific: what do you use to make the charcoal? Aren't the small_rocks in the flora type huge?

smaug_the_dragon said:
The bar. I call it the silver dragon Inn. Hence the use of the dragon emblem shield on the walls.

The only problem here is that the Uxkhal tavern is actually called The Shy Monkey. :razz:

okiN said:
smaug_the_dragon said:

The only problem here is that the Uxkhal tavern is actually called The Shy Monkey. :razz:

I guess it comes down to how many you've had to drink..

The silver..
Tha shilva..
Da shy-va...

The sign was simply working for ale, and demanding pay in advance :wink:

The only problem here is that the Uxkhal tavern is actually called The Shy Monkey. Razz

Shoot, Foiled again! hmm.... mabye the shy monkey (stuipid name) is only Vaigier for Silver Dragon. Those Vaigiers are always messing up things! :wink:

Doesn't Uxkhal have a shortage of fish? That certainly doesn't look like it.

Less fish, more grain, says I.

Just E-mail me the maps at [email protected]

Oh and smaug, you think your tavern has a sucky name? I finished my curaw tavern, a place where wild drunkards like to fight, eat and drink at the same time, and later on i found out it was called 'the yellow frog'.

Back
Top Bottom