SP Native Project Detail Props (v0.6)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's what I did about the count's castle in Khudan:

Overview of the great hall:

The guards' room(unfortunately i can't add the guards):

And the fireplace:

What do you think?
Does anyone know how to move one of the weapon merchants outside like in Zendar?

Yoshiboy said:
ok, i have finished my version of sargoth, i will upload the files shortly. Test it out and tell me what needs changeing done :razz: i am more or less sick of it now and i know the courts castle room sucks. IF anyone wants to do a better one please feel free.

http://www.warpmod.com/dev/YoshiBoy/mappack1.rar

(note: sargoth town square done, scenes.txt and menus.txt included have fully unlock town centers for each town.)

Um, sargoth town square may be done, but its not in that pack :???:

Other stuff looks great though

Suno's coming along well. done w/ the tavenr and smithy. Counts is almost done and the merchant is about 50%.

one question though. How are you guys getting town centers to show up?

Not quite finished yet, but heres a look at the The Captains Beard(tihr tavern)

Upon entering the tavern
mountblade2005-10-1120-55-47-07.jpg

A monument to the men of the Swadian Army, and plant arrangements that make me question the sexuality of Mattheas.
mountblade2005-10-1120-55-57-45.jpg

Talking with a friend.
mountblade2005-10-1120-58-11-93.jpg

Mattheas, a Swadian Knight in his younger years. Still keeps his armor and blade, polished and mounted.
mountblade2005-10-1120-57-55-46.jpg

A few of the regulars.
mountblade2005-10-1120-56-22-43.jpg

Many soldiers frequent The Captains Beard, for their "bring in a article of vaegir equipment and get a free drink" offer.
mountblade2005-10-1120-58-47-79.jpg

Whats a tavern without some creepy guy selling crack to children in a dark corner?
mountblade2005-10-1120-58-37-34.jpg

Barry, on break from standing around in my avatar.
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-07-89.jpg

Heading to the backroom.
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-19-20.jpg

Storage, notice the broken cup on the ground.
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-29-00.jpg

Various knives and sharps of all sizes.
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-33-32.jpg

Kitchen..
mountblade2005-10-1121-00-42-06.jpg

Mmmm, fish..
mountblade2005-10-1121-00-52-60.jpg

Chop, chop
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-45-48.jpg

Because Barry thinks cups are for wusses...
mountblade2005-10-1120-59-38-14.jpg

Meat rack!
mountblade2005-10-1121-00-28-04.jpg

Im starting to write conversation for these folks, I might make Barry a recruitable hero. :grin:

Just a matter of adding them to the troops.txt with room you want them to load isn't it? I think so long as total_troops number at top of file is right, doesn't matter who adds how many where. Conversations probably gets a bit messier. That file just gives me headaches reading.

R.I.P.: Sorry, but I have already claimed Halmar before you and this was working on a first-come-first-serve basis. The first post needs updating.
I am active but I'm not finished yet and I don't want to send in incomplete screenshots. The Merchant should be finished by the end of the week.

I did the Dhorak keep, did the Praven count (but now that I come to think of it.. maybe I'll add some table or something when I'm done with everything else), the smithy, and now I'm working on the tavern.

Tulga:

Count's room is done (Yeah, I'll keep the swadian weapons 'cause okiN loves 'em so much. But don't worry, the arms by the throne have been updated)
Tavern is done (unless someone wishes something special)
Smithy is done (as above)
Merchant WAS done, but I forgot to save and M&B crashed, so now I only have a couple of grates and a staircase leading to an extra store.

lol i tried to claim halmar also.. and spent an hour on the tavern... if you get any towns up for grabs can i have one i dot care which

well... people (like me) are alot less likely to not try and claim it also if your spending hours onit but it looks like a pile of dog turd people can say whats wrong

tularaemia said:
Just a matter of adding them to the troops.txt with room you want them to load isn't it? I think so long as total_troops number at top of file is right, doesn't matter who adds how many where. Conversations probably gets a bit messier. That file just gives me headaches reading.

Yes conversation is the hardest part of it. But im deadset on having something whipped up. Ill post how to add people to rooms if everyone hasn't figured it out yet when I get back from school.

Back
Top Bottom