LSP Kit Combat Project Age of Machinery [Released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hernanxd16 said:
And there would be any way to add more biomes for scenes or use those of Native ?

ofcourse. just add your scene code to module scenes.

But there is one more job to do in setup_random_scene in module scripts. You should understand if you look a bit to script.

TR:
Konuyu hortlattığım için özür dilerim,

["unused","unused", [("cannonball_heap",0)], itp_unique|itp_type_goods, 0,0,weight(60)|abundance(60),imodbits_none],

bunlardan 100 tane var, 99 tanesini silip 1 tane bıraksam sorun olur mu?
ve çoğu  menüde sorun var, yazılar kaymış, nasıl düzeltebilirim?
teşekkürler.

EN:
I apologize for the inconvenience,

["unused","unused", [("cannonball_heap",0)], itp_unique|itp_type_goods, 0,0,weight(60)|abundance(60),imodbits_none],

There are 100 of these. Would it be a problem if only 1?
And most of the menus have problems, the text is shifted, how can I fix it?
Thank you.

fightlord123 said:
TR:
Konuyu hortlattığım için özür dilerim,

bunlardan 100 tane var, 99 tanesini silip 1 tane bıraksam sorun olur mu?
ve çoğu  menüde sorun var, yazılar kaymış, nasıl düzeltebilirim?
teşekkürler.

EN:
I apologize for the inconvenience,

There are 100 of these. Would it be a problem if only 1?
And most of the menus have problems, the text is shifted, how can I fix it?
Thank you.

There would be appear some prob. If you delete them without editing the code that does the loop things.

Btw, thanks to Sebastian for making the BoE an OSP. I thought that I can do the wall destruction with little pieces of walls as BoE's done. I'll give it a try when I can.

AoM people, I offer a new model of a stag. Its in my ShogunRP. You are free to use it as long as you give credit. It goes really well with the deer model.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/felixs-shogunrp

cbamiduban said:
Why did your MS file compile failed? Ask for help

It is normal that you see some warnings. They are something that needs to be fixed. But i dont know how to fix them. If i try to fix them, they are bugging the game. If you dont touch them, they are just a warning. doesnt affect the game.

HyperCharge said:
cbamiduban said:
Why did your MS file compile failed? Ask for help

It is normal that you see some warnings. They are something that needs to be fixed. But i dont know how to fix them. If i try to fix them, they are bugging the game. If you dont touch them, they are just a warning. doesnt affect the game.
First thank you for your reply! But I would like to follow your tutorial to add to the siege need to add scripts files do not know how to do it! thanks for the reply!

HarryPham123 said:
How to change the the throw animation into shoot Because I have tried to change it but don't know how

Find the catapult's projectile home from brf, then get its name from scene props and search it in scripts. You'll find it.

HyperCharge said:
HarryPham123 said:
How to change the the throw animation into shoot Because I have tried to change it but don't know how

Find the catapult's projectile home from brf, then get its name from scene props and search it in scripts. You'll find it.

Do I need to change the way of it fire cause I want to change it into a cannon to shoot not throw

HyperCharge said:
you may need to make some replacements. for "setup_random_scene" as I remember.
It is very bad if you have some doubts ,it means that i cant add mod in my mod((((Hmm Do you want to be a member of my team modders for some time?

KnightV said:
HyperCharge said:
you may need to make some replacements. for "setup_random_scene" as I remember.
It is very bad if you have some doubts ,it means that i cant add mod in my mod((((Hmm Do you want to be a member of my team modders for some time?

Sorry but I cant. Because I am making a mod. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom