Progress reports

Users who are viewing this thread

To ALL

Im real dont have now time finish ram movement, so i make this later( i hope after week),

ps this becouse my real life work  :wink: I hope your understand  :lol:

MAXHARDMAN said:
To ALL

Im real dont have now time finish ram movement, so i make this later( i hope after week),

ps this becouse my real life work  :wink: I hope your understand  :lol:

Of course we do.
I was just curious :roll:

to  Morgoth2005
I not student long time (almost 7 years)  :wink: I work in small IT company, but with hardwere, not soft  :sad:

ps Real good work with FAQ ! Go on !  :grin:

The preview with moving ram and breach of a wall , is a problem -  falling of productivity(lags) at use of several ram :cry: with 30 FPS down to 4 at three ram, now here I think it is necessary to do simple animation with movement on a straight line :evil:
http://rapidshare.com/files/43865484/Ram_preview.wmv.html

зы I plan to borrow in formations now:wink:

Remove some of  the polygon :smile:

WOW THAT WAS AWSOME AND IT DOES LOOK LIKE THERE PUSHING IT!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Looks cool, what is it? You are using a dummy code on a wall with sick hp, so that only the ram does enough damage to get it down?  :???:

Servitor said:
Looks cool, what is it? You are using a dummy code on a wall with sick hp, so that only the ram does enough damage to get it down?  :???:
it is a animated scene prop and after some hits have ben scripted it fire a triger to make the wall fall :wink:
i am tring to make something like this but i only get a maving siege tower

Servitor said:

Technically they used to sometimes to destroy walls or at least damage them with picaxes... possibly could be implelmented here...

Back
Top Bottom