Progress reports

Users who are viewing this thread

WAIT MAXHARDMAN I AM GETING CONFUSED
you mean in the post about winter that you made winter to the mod?
i.e you atack a vilage it is normal
15 after you go back to it and it is winter
is this you mean?
without changing the scene?

to Nidos
In game will be not only winter  :wink:

to  DarkAnd
Yes almost , in mod will be 2 seasons - winter and summer, snow will appear on strat map and on battle map . For exempl 1 time you visit castle ( or city) in summer - all textures will be summer, after 6 mounce( in game time  :wink: ) will be winter , and all textures - buildings/ landscape/ siege engines ( maybe iven units  :wink: ) will be snowly  :wink: Scenes will be chenges , but not manual , but automaticly from coding  :wink:

Toodey i have grate progress with fisical engine, ram moving on landscape looks like real  :razz: After few days , im make video for presentation  :wink:

I mean a code for movement everything, on any surface, rotation on any corner, and all parameters vary in due course (for falling I have written a code earlier when did(made) a catapult)

ps Wate few days and look youself  :wink:

It's a Russian term for the more stuff to do with physics - gravity, moving around, 'n stuff. I'm sure Max will explain much better what he meant. BTW he mentioned that because he made a mistake at one point the ram was flying in the air and making loops. From here it's not very far to tanks and airplanes...

Yeah I know what a physics engine is, but I meant how it would affect the game. Great work! :wink:

Though I can't help but wonder how you calculate slopes, did you put an invisible prop at the right angle and animate the ram to it's position, by chance? I just gave myself a new idea :grin:

Morgoth2005 said:
It's a Russian term for the more stuff to do with physics - gravity, moving around, 'n stuff. I'm sure Max will explain much better what he meant. BTW he mentioned that because he made a mistake at one point the ram was flying in the air and making loops. From here it's not very far to tanks and airplanes...
Hey, don't steal my words!  :smile:

to Raz
No any "invisible prop" (i realy dont understand for what ?  :?: ) only object  
and its(his) desire where or (in any direction) to move, thus it(he) goes on landscape, and turns if necessary. All this considers(counts) a code in real time, Quantity(Amount) of moved objects beyond all bounds, directions and corners also. I understand difficultly to believe in it therefore that I and wish to make video after I shall debug all nuances (and I shall catch all bugs  :wink:)

ps I forgot say, i will use same out run programm( out MB code).

Seasons. :shock:

Execellent finally my full army of villagers have a purpose, stealth attacks, they start off in white padded cloth. :mrgreen:

Plus if you run the game at 300 each battle you get less lag on a pure white map.

What I trying to say is "Avoid the lag, Stay on the snow!".

Mwahaha, etc etc...

I have finally ended my exams ! (my small progress report  :lol: )
And to stay on topic:
Great job Max! Can`t wait for the video, I hope it will be ready soon.
Also the Winter/Summer thingy looks great! :wink:
WOOT summer vacation here I come!!! :cool:

I can't imagine physics engine working in MaB  O_O really, great work. Can't wait to see the video.

TO Nidos
I have same ideas for make many units(200-500 from CPU) on battle map w/o lag. But i work about later....

to  McLenin
Congratilations !  :grin: I hope you end you examins well  :wink: Good summer vacation !  :grin:

to Merlkir
Sorry, but i dont have time this 2 days  :sad: Im make code later 3-4 days ( I have same work to do :sad: )

to Ancientwanker
Thanks Grandmaster  :smile:

Oh my little f*** god

Evil WoW just stole two months of my life :cry: and now i see all this stuff... grats, really something ))

Hey Max, where`s the video? :wink:
And also, you haven`t posted any reply for quite some time, I hope you haven`t abandoned this mod.

McLenin said:
Hey Max, where`s the video? :wink:
And also, you haven`t posted any reply for quite some time, I hope you haven`t abandoned this mod.

I think he just had to go do something. Modders have lives to  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom