Progress reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Im real sorry mens, but i must same relax  :wink: ( i real hard work last month  :mad: ) and now new relize LAST DAYS !!! ( I real BIG FAN this mod !!!) So im return after week i think  :razz:

Before im start play LAST DAYS im present same shots new MOVING SIEDGE TOWER! Tower placed on same sort of ground hill( becouse for moving on jast ground need fisics engine , for make it need long time, im hope MB team did this  :wink:)  tower move close to stone wall and down wood plate on wall . My code support any numbers of tower in scene  :roll
:
i-132.jpg

i-133.jpg

i-134.jpg

i-135.jpg

i-136.jpg

i-137.jpg

i-138.jpg

MAXHARDMAN YOU ARE A AMAZING ******
but chanching the (dam i forget the word) you look at the wheat texture i edited in the post at the tasks?

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT THE F..K!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes, you heard that right, Servitor let himself swear!

:shock: :shock: :shock: WTFWTFWTF  :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: You heard that right again. What insane coding monster are you??!! GREAT, GREAT job man!  :shock:

Wow...  :shock:

Servitor

:shock:
You ain't pulling our legs right?
:shock:

Anyway...  :oops:

DarkAnd said:
my PC is stolen from NASA but my internet is stolen from a fish
Yay.

Tankai said:
At least 4 Gigs would be nice, for games like Medieval 2 TW and M&B with hundreds of soldiers on the field. I only have 1.5 Gigs, pety me!  :cry:
Pity me, I have 512 RAM but I asked 1 gig as birthday present.

Thanks. but it not so difficalt like working catapults  :wink: with stone fly to right ballistic traectorijans  :razz: 

You ain't pulling our legs right?
If you mean im full you, jast wait new relize  :razz: :lol: In 0.2 im present all (for now) moving staff, but not battle ai for this staff( it will be for 0.3 )

ps Im have ddr 1500 Mb 420 Mhz, but soon im hope buy Core 2 Due 4300(1.:cool: and overlock to 4000 Mhz  :razz: Yes im overclocker too   :lol: Im have 1.5 years P4 2400@3700 (im have self-maked water pump system  :razz: ) and 6800Le @ 6800Ultra(16 * 8 )  :razz:  :lol:

to Ancientwanker
Wow !  :grin: Ancientwanker himself !   I very proud !  :oops: Like im write before im real BIG FAN you mod !  :grin:  If you make you mode more quickly, im not start make my  :wink: But now im in, and i love MB engine !  :wink:

In this time im wait you bagfix and link not on reposetory  :wink: ( i cant download from here im have dual-ap out chanel (setelite))

to Raz
Thanks  :wink:

Oh my god. This just ownz.  :cry: And he is leaving for 2 weeks.

Argg....

I can't play anything.... or at least... I cant save my games anymore...  :cry: I am so sad. Not saving games means that its very hard to play The Last Days.. Native is okey... I just slain some river pirates... but its get boring overtime... and to just play and leave without saving.  :cry: oh man, I am really eating myself...  :cry:

:cry:
Servitor

to Servitor
Im not living yet  :wink: Wait LOTR bugfix  :wink: And i think its week ( im 6 time wining , same with 4 morder hosts  :wink: ) after im return to modding  :wink:
May i recomend you try my mod alpha vers ? Or you try this ? If not  - try, more interesting native  :razz:  :oops:

Hey, you should reduce the colour, not the brightness of the wheat. Looking good btw, would you be willing to trade those buildings with me for something? :smile:

Regards,

Raz

to Raz
Ofcouse  :wink: BUT im want same thing else for me  :wink: Or making modding tasks for my mod , for exemple if you use models from my mod, you mast make 2 small(castle+village for exempl) or 1 big scenes(city) for my mod ( you may use this scenese for you too  :wink: ) Becouse im make it models about 2 month, and i dont want make scenes else 2 month  :cool: Im later need items/armour/staff
Sorry, BTW what mod you make ? Maybe we can exchange with you  :wink:

Now im think about real setting , meybe 12-13 cent medieval era  :wink:

MAXHARDMAN said:
to Raz
Ofcouse  :wink: BUT im want same thing else for me  :wink: Or making modding tasks for my mod , for exemple if you use models from my mod, you mast make 2 small(castle+village for exempl) or 1 big scenes(city) for my mod ( you may use this scenese for you too  :wink: ) Becouse im make it models about 2 month, and i dont want make scenes else 2 month  :cool: Im later need items/armour/staff

evem me know what mod he made :razz:
he made the holy war mod

MAXHARDMAN said:
Before im start play LAST DAYS im present same shots new MOVING SIEDGE TOWER! Tower placed on same sort of ground hill( becouse for moving on jast ground need fisics engine , for make it need long time, im hope MB team did this  :wink:)  tower move close to stone wall and down wood plate on wall . My code support any numbers of tower in scene  :roll
:

You wouldn't mind sharing your beatuiful skills with an tutorial how to do this? =) That is so freaking awesome mate :smile: :!:

DarkAnd said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
to Raz

evem me know what mod he made :razz:
he made the holy war mod

Max, dont worry anout weapons, and other stuff. I can model those for you, I am getting better at armours too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom