Progress reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Are things like shield bash,fire arrows going to be in calradia:total war?
and are walls and siege weapons going to be destructable?

BeastMaster said:
Are things like shield bash,fire arrows going to be in calradia:total war?
and are walls and siege weapons going to be destructable?

In plans only , now we all wait module system and new BRF edit for make new animation . About siedge weapons and destructable walls i say many times . I hope make small demo ( or video ) after 4 week ( after module system relize )
I have very big content and i need many time for remake all my code for vers 1.0(1.03- ???)

He's probably waiting for a new module sistem.After all time he invested in his mod,i dont think he would let it die like that.At least i wouldnt...

Edit:Ooops looks like the module sistem is out for some time and i didnt saw it...Well i hope he release the mod soon,or at least give us some news.

Maxhardman, where did you go?  Are you any closer to realizing this wonderful mod?

I'm a total war series fan too like you and would love to see your incredible mod go live soon as we near christmas 2008!
Your mod is the only one I'd come back to play M&B, again. :grin:

And, MAXHARDMAN and to all other M&B fans,  have a wonderful christmas!!! :smile:

PS My M&B version is 1.011 now so I'd like to see your mod for that version.

No, it is death from few years and there is really no need for porting the mod to Warband, as most of features were already implemented in Native.

Back
Top Bottom