Progress reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Like i say Yesterday , i make  opening big gates , and portcullis  :wink: They open then you close (ofcouse if you not enemy  :wink:) and close then you move away  :wink:  And one more good news - i decrase stacks on strat map (in real time ) about 10 times !!!  :shock: (i rework same scripts w/o any bad Consequences  :razz: )

i-129.jpg

i-130.jpg

i-131.jpg

HAXHARDMAN, you are doing an awesome job! But just one question. When do you plan the next releas, you said 2 weeks, but its been like a month(i think a month, probably a bit less)? I am not demanding one, just simply sking.

to DarkAnd
Jammings, brakes on start map  :wink:

to rmancrusader
I relize first vers about 27 April , now 1.5 month i make buildings sets  :???: Now i know soon relize next Beta M&B,this reason I do not wish to write now a serious code , on the sly I do buildings(and other things), I wait for next release beta. But if i finish buildigs soon, i relize this before Beta.  :wink:

my computer don't lag because the 6gigs of ram they have
but this is awesome anyway
but the i think the gates have a problem because if you are at the top of the gatehouse i think they will open
or you maneged to make this don't happen?

At least 4 Gigs would be nice, for games like Medieval 2 TW and M&B with hundreds of soldiers on the field. I only have 1.5 Gigs, pety me!  :cry:

Im finish todAY ALL castle and palisade models , almost 40 models *2 colors = 80  :shock: I need only new builing set for swadians(snow) and calradians  :wink: Two weeks i think  :lol: In want now make moving siedge tower , becouse stown walls is so big !  :shock: Without tower and catapults no chance take it  :razz:

MAXHARDMAN said:
Im finish todAY ALL castle and palisade models , almost 40 models *2 colors = 80  :shock: I need only new builing set for swadians(snow) and calradians  :wink: Two weeks i think  :lol: In want now make moving siedge tower , becouse stown walls is so big !  :shock: Without tower and catapults no chance take it  :razz:

Great! Can`t wait :shock:
By the way, could you post here some screenies of the walls? :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom