Progress report - version 0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

i hope they release a patch more soon, to fix all the bugs that they have mysteriously been able to add somewhere inbetween 901 and 903...

I dont think its worth it. I heard somewhere here  we would be expecting a beta around christmas but alas CRHISTMAS PRESENTS DISTRUPTS OUR TESTING! OH WOE IS ME!

Im not a realy rushy person but.... OMFG!!!

testing? Can i help out with testing too? if so how.

Jackamo said:
I dont think its worth it. I heard somewhere here  we would be expecting a beta around christmas but alas CRHISTMAS PRESENTS DISTRUPTS OUR TESTING! OH WOE IS ME!

Im not a realy rushy person but.... OMFG!!!

well, as it is right now we are currently porting to the 903, and also slowly adding new stuff to the mod, so lets hope we get this1 finished before they released a new patch ^^

logan said:
well, as it is right now we are currently porting to the 903, and also slowly adding new stuff to the mod, so lets hope we get this1 finished before they released a new patch ^^
So JHermes/mkeller told you that? Haven't heard from them for a while. Looking forward to it.

Highlander said:
logan said:
So JHermes/mkeller told you that? Haven't heard from them for a while. Looking forward to it.

well, im one of the quartermasters on this mod (eg i do art)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,18031.0.html

theres a list of the people, eventhough i must edmit iv only ever had contact to hermes and mkeller, who are the people doing the porting and scripting and that kind, but i had a little chat with mkeller the other day about the process of porting, and from what i can understand the reason porting takes so long time is becouse we use so few of the original scripts and each and every script we have has to be changed in order to work with the new version of the game.

so its a time consuming process, but its being done non the less.

Right now, I think we're planning to do a quick port, which will be essentially the native mod but with a Civil War map, items, troops, factions, etc. That should keep everyone happy for a while, and at the rate they're releasing new versions, we may wait for 1.0 to do the really fancy stuff like artillery and the new quests.

JHermes said:
Right now, I think we're planning to do a quick port, which will be essentially the native mod but with a Civil War map, items, troops, factions, etc. That should keep everyone happy for a while, and at the rate they're releasing new versions, we may wait for 1.0 to do the really fancy stuff like artillery and the new quests.
sorry to bother you but...
how long do you think it will take?

Back
Top Bottom