Progress Report [0.4 released!]

Do you want an improved melee system?

• New melee system with 4 different attacks (video)

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Current melee system with 2 different attacks.

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I will make a new topic now, called North and South - 0.4 !
But you wont find a link in it yet, sorry!!!  :cool:

Alright guys, here is the truth:

We can't make it today (16th). We have some very strange problems with the bayonet script atm.. and cause of the time delay between Azrooh (USA) and Nytech (Germany), we can't get it fixed today, Nytech is not available for now.

The good thing is: It shouldnt take so much more time. We could make it before the saturday line battle! :smile:

I'm very sorry for that, but modding is very strange some times! :wink:

Hinkel84 said:

We can't make it today (16th). We have some very strange problems with the bayonet script atm.. and cause of the time delay between Azrooh (USA) and Nytech (Germany), we can't get it fixed today, Nytech is not available for now.

The good thing is: It shouldnt take so much more time. We could make it before the saturday line battle! :smile:

That is, for tomorrow will be?

Hinkel84 said:

YOU. LIED!

NOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

nuclear-explosion-badger-tests.jpg

No it means we get something awsome for free. Don't forget that mods are free and we have not paid for this mod at all, this is a gift and we should be thankfull. Anyway one more day? Not very long at all.

You're right. Anyway, I would not mind at all paying something symbolically (1$), for this epic mod.

Just to note guys that there are probably about a thousand or so people who play this mod, if everyone donated $1, £1, or €1, things would add up and honestly I don't think that our mod team here would disapprove of that, these guys have been working at this mod for quite a while and honestly would deserve it for the great work they have done, but they ask for nothing.

LtThade said:
Just to note guys that there are probably about a thousand or so people who play this mod, if everyone donated $1, £1, or €1, things would add up and honestly I don't think that our mod team here would disapprove of that, these guys have been working at this mod for quite a while and honestly would deserve it for the great work they have done, but they ask for nothing.

If it's not necessary, then don't give your money.

Be courageous and work all night to get it out tomorrow!

We are all looking forward to playing it and, by God!

I know that you are waiting, but be prepared to wait longer..

Nevertheless, here is a small ingame screenshot :smile:

2ndwisconsin40x8krls5u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom