Progress Report [0.4 released!]

Do you want an improved melee system?

• New melee system with 4 different attacks (video)

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Current melee system with 2 different attacks.

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Next one:

berdan1.jpg

berdan2.jpg

Sure, made a quick video about the new fireing and reloading style :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajPC4yxjtE&feature=youtu.be

/update

The Union Arty use the Conf. Cannons since the NaS Closed Alpha, and they begin to hate this type of cannon.....
Until now!
Now both Faction use different Cannons!

2013-01-06_00003.jpg

I like the sound for the new reload annimation. As for the green jacket, he looks pretty cool! I'm guessing he's for episode 2 of N&S? Since I think the sharpshooters (assuming thats them) weren't at Bull Run (I think).

kpetschulat said:
What does that have to do with this mod though? It's Gettysburg on next release, not Western.

We managed to include the invasion game mode into NW, to fight against different waves of enemies.
So, its a new game mode and can be played as the US cavalry (George custer leading), to defend hordes of native americans.

Its pretty fun with fast loading rifles and repeaters and we are close to get the gatling gun working :smile:

It has nothing to do with the Civil War, but we think its a great addition to get some new public player into the mod, cause its lot of fun! :smile:

Hinkel84 said:
kpetschulat said:
What does that have to do with this mod though? It's Gettysburg on next release, not Western.

We managed to include the invasion game mode into NW, to fight against different waves of enemies.
So, its a new game mode and can be played as the US cavalry (George custer leading), to defend hordes of native americans.

Its pretty fun with fast loading rifles and repeaters and we are close to get the gatling gun working :smile:

It has nothing to do with the Civil War, but we think its a great addition to get some new public player into the mod, cause its lot of fun! :smile:

Lol. So it's only the 7th Cavalry defending against hordes of Indians? That's going to be really fun, lol. When can we see the next update? I can't wait for this now.

Back
Top Bottom