Profusely professing your professionalism in you chosen profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes. Very much so. It's got a perfect action to slouching ratio. And I get to play hero in front of frightened nurses every so often.

You?

It's about 40F in this flooded windtunnel of a construction site.

40 isn't that bad, but given the circumstances of this building and the fact I'm here for 12 hours with no source of heat at all, it starts to get through.

Also, gear provided by the company, haha, good joke. I can barely get a flashlight provided, Kevlar gloves ain't happening.

Niiiice. Gotta love stationary duty in a cushy airconditioned place though.

Austupaio said:
It's about 40F in this flooded windtunnel of a construction site.

40 isn't that bad, but given the circumstances of this building and the fact I'm here for 12 hours with no source of heat at all, it starts to get through.
Nice. Had a short stint at a place like that during summer two years ago. Completely opposite problem though. ****ing shell of an office building, all concrete, no ventilation installed yet and 40C. Think I sweated off half my bodyweight.

Austupaio said:
Also, gear provided by the company, haha, good joke. I can barely get a flashlight provided, Kevlar gloves ain't happening.
Third world problems. :razz:

I also have a guard shack. With a fan, heater, fridge, and a microwave.

The people who live at this townhouse area love and pamper me.

Yeah...it's not a gated community. They would love to be one.

Half of the area is what is known as Section 8 housing. The other half are like rich people. It's a hilarious mix.

I also do hotel security. That is a bundle of joy for 8 hours.

Move here. We need a guy to cover sickdays and such. :razz: Didn't you use to work in a frozen pizza factory or somesuch. Or did you quit after that machine almost killed you?

QuailLover said:
Yeah...it's not a gated community. They would love to be one.

Half of the area is what is known as Section 8 housing. The other half are like rich people. It's a hilarious mix.

I also do hotel security. That is a bundle of joy for 8 hours.
My last point still stands.

Uuuugh. Hotel and mall security are two of the very few things I refuse to do anymore.

I sit in a small office when I am not at university. In this small office I make CAD drawings and uh, manage the office. I may even be coming to a city near youuuuuu* at some point in the future.

*So long as you're in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom