Profanity filter …

Users who are viewing this thread

I realized the same with classes. When you're trying to explain something perfectly normal, which includes the word clASSes, it gets filtered. This is a horrible filter imo
They should have just filtered racial slurs... The Mount and Blade community lives on being toxic and sometimes politcally incorrect.. TW is trying to hard to make the game PG...

When you have a global dictatorship on the rise you better secure your assets. TW do not want their game to be wordwide labeled as fur wight superpregnancy safe space in no time just because some woke tool will have it's mental integrity discombabulated after reading some mean words in chat.

So, the censorship is understandable.

Text chat censor is pointless with the addition of the in-game voice chat. Now someone can yell the n-word over and over which is greatly more annoying than any text chat.

This is only further proof of the mindboggling incompetence Taleworld is quickly becoming legendary for, between the lack of support for mods, the glaring issue with multiplayer cheating that everyone likes to pretend doesn't exist and now this absurd censorship targeted as such a basic level that it interferes with hundreds of perfectly normal words in the English language (WHICH IS THE LANGUAGE OF THEIR PRIMARY MARKET BTW) I'm genuinely surprised people are still giving the game the time of day and yes that Includes myself, you Taleworld goons are lucky the warband nostalgia is so strong.

Why can't tw's have two options, able to chat with no censor, like warband, the other option is to disable chat (so you can't type or see others type) but use the quick chat function as another form of communicating. All this would be done and easy

Why can't tw's have two options, able to chat with no censor, like warband, the other option is to disable chat (so you can't type or see others type) but use the quick chat function as another form of communicating. All this would be done and easy
Because taleworld don't care what their players want, they care about what the future chinese market wants and it wants censorship, oh SO MUCH CENSORSHIP.

I’m just gonna add that I can’t say “horsemen” because it contains “semen”.

Can’t say “among” because of “mong”.

But at least I can say “goddamn” as much as I please, right? Because that makes sense and is consistent.

Back
Top Bottom