• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

profamity

Users who are viewing this thread

Moth_Queen

Recruit
After normies flooded the internet every damn thing online became a Kindergarten.

I love how it instantly gives away the dumb****ishness of the whole automated censorship concept.

TW has no choice tho. Zeitgeist.

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
WB
After normies flooded the internet every damn thing online became a Kindergarten.

I love how it instantly gives away the dumb****ishness of the whole automated censorship concept.

Back in my WoW days we had 40 people joining raids and Ventrilo and not a single racist comment.

Horatius

Banned
WBNWVC

What? TW had no choice? What did you smoke?

Sure I get that they needed a profanity filter but oh could they have done a better job in so many ways.
There is no game or piece of software that has as bad of a profanity filter as Bannerlord, it's incredible how badly it is designed, tested (which it obviously wasn't) and implemented. There is not a good word to say about it.

Also make a toggle to turn this garbage off.

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
If you can't spell, no filter can hold you and your profamities back.
The filter only punishes proper spelling and rewards illiteracy.

Top Bottom