Productive Enterprises and Material Quality

Users who are viewing this thread

rounicarus

Recruit
Can anyone tell me if the quality of materials is reflected in the profit margins of enterprises?

For example. I have a velvet enterprise that requires 1200d worth of silk. I have a few units of fine silk priced at 900d, and an exquisite silk priced at 7200d. If I add the exquisite silk to the hopper will i get this added value reflected in my output, or am i better off selling the exquisite silk for face value and using the rest for production?

I dropped the exquisite silk in the hopper just to look at the projections and I didnt see a difference between exquisite and fine, it merely showed the increase in profit because I provided materials. not a single denar difference between the two...

I so enjoy mods for games, but I really hate mods when they have no continuity in their framework...

Frankly I wouldnt pay money for work like this, because im constantly having to think in a meta capacity of how to exploit all the failings rather then immersing in a ration RP environment... It would be like watching a tv show and making the audience responsible for fixing plot holes...

Doubt it since Native never had modifiers on trade goods and the script would check for the base item, not if it has a modifier. So you're better off selling the ones more expensive than base to a vendor and buying the ones cheaper than base for your enterprise.

Back
Top Bottom