Open Processing INI files and freeze

Users who are viewing this thread

TwitchN7

Recruit
I've owned the game for a while and have had it on a laptop and a PC, however on the PC for the last few months trying to play it I will always get to "processing INI files" and my game will not load past that point no matter how long I wait. I've tried verifying the game on steam, untinstalling and reinstalling, any help would be greatly appreciated

I've owned the game for a while and have had it on a laptop and a PC, however on the PC for the last few months trying to play it I will always get to "processing INI files" and my game will not load past that point no matter how long I wait. I've tried verifying the game on steam, untinstalling and reinstalling, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello! If your WB doesnt load you remember go to documents, and delete the mount and blade warband folder there, not the saved games one, but the other one, you could have a corrupted config file. Then, reinstall your game.

Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when they back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom