Resolved Problems with the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I am writing this message using a translator. About 100-120 days after the start of the company, I notice that the sound is not working correctly. It starts to lag or disappears altogether, after a while the game freezes for a while, and later you can turn it off completely only through the task Manager.
After this problem appears, neither restarting the PC nor restarting the game helps. Immediately after loading, the sound continues to work incorrectly, which causes a hang.

Version : 1.4.3

my PC

Win 10
Processor i8700
Ram: 32GB
Video: Geforce rtx 2060
Motherboard: ASRock B360 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Kingston SH103S3240G (240GB)
Sound: Sound Blaster X AE-5

Last edited:
I am having the same issue. I just started a newer save with 1.43. Prior versions of Bannerlord ran crash-free. I validated steam files and all files validated successfully. The game is completely unplayable at the moment.

I am currently using:
Intel i7-9700K
32 GB of Ram
GTX 1080, Nvidia GeForce 451.67 drivers.
Xonar DGX Sound Card

The other day I put mods: Bannerlord Tweaks, Modlib, Caravan Give Trade XP and the described problem was not repeated. Or was there already a patch that fixes the problem? :smile:

Hello, I have a similar problem in patch 1.4.3. When joining the allied army that besieges the castle, the sound starts to slow down and completely disappears, and the game itself freezes and nothing can be done (sorry, I am writing with the help of a translator)

Back
Top Bottom