Resolved Problems with Marriage and Group on Console Xbox Series S

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.2705

Instincts

Recruit
Game crashes everytime i try to marriage with Liena. I ask Alfric and i put auto trade or a value of money and the game crashes when go to scene. My brothers and sister can get married without issues. Also i can't disband a leader from a group there is no option. Any help will be appreciated. I am playing on Xbox Series S. Great game so far but is frustrating that i cannot get a wife.My apologies if this topic was already posted.

I've been informed that the marriage bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Forwarding the group issue.

Game crashes everytime i try to marriage with Liena. I ask Alfric and i put auto trade or a value of money and the game crashes when go to scene. My brothers and sister can get married without issues. Also i can't disband a leader from a group there is no option. Any help will be appreciated. I am playing on Xbox Series S. Great game so far but is frustrating that i cannot get a wife.My apologies if this topic was already posted.
? You mean a second army? You just click next to his name to change leader then choose left disband army the dude will run to a few villages and then to a town owned by your faction.

You can disband a party on the clan screen > parties tab. You can click on the party you want to disband, locate the icon next to the party name and select disband party option. IF you don't have this option could you capture a vide of the screen?

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom