problems with epic games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I bought the game through epic games, but I have realized that it does not allow me to access the beta 1.7.0, to which they added the Spanish language, my native language, since I hardly know English.
Is there a way to play the beta from epic? Thank you

If game releases primarely on Steam and then on other platforms (GOG, Epic) expect to be second class customer if you choose the secondary platform. This is what I have learned with some of the games that released simultaneously on Steam and GOG. At least when it comes to "smaller AA studios".

1 gaming platform 2022.

Steam has been developed for almost 20 years, its the best platform.

Today in 2021 we have, what, 5? different platforms, they gotta be kidding...

Greed is basically the issue here.

Steam 4 life

Edit: Since BF2042 was F2P in Steam, I thought why not and installed it. When I launched the game, I was redirected to EA's Origin, I proceeded to close the app and uninstall the game.

I only check epic games for when they have free games. Then I don't end up paying them because I keep playing Bannerlord. I actually like GOG the most but have came around to steam.
GOG stands out as the biggest DRM-free platform, but they don't have nearly the selection of new releases that Steam offers. I think the last thing I bought through GOG was Baldur's Gate 3, because Larian has had good support for coop between Steam & non-Steam versions.

While I´m also not a huge fan of the epic games launcher you must be "stupid" to miss all the free games. Today it´s Loop Hero which is pretty good if you like the genre.

Back
Top Bottom