Problems everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

sapolicus

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I have bought the DLC this morning and it's impossible for me to play it.
Sometimes I cannot even start the game, others most of textures are completely black and is a s...t to play, others the game is slow as hell, like 0,0001 fps...
for the moment I have been unable of playing 2 minutes.

¿Can anyone help me?

my warband version is 1.165.

Thank you!!

Hmm, maybe your system is not up to it? What are your computers specs?

You might have had a problem in downloading or installing it. Might be worth reinstalling and if that does not fix it re-downloading.

You might want to open the cheat menu and go through page by page and see if any textures are missing. I also do this every time I start the game which helps with game speed.

I have not experienced the frame rate problem, but I hear it is being worked on because many have had it. I do not think it should make it as slow as you have though. People talked about 20's not practically zero as you have.

Ivan Khan said:
Hmm, maybe your system is not up to it? What are your computers specs?

You might have had a problem in downloading or installing it. Might be worth reinstalling and if that does not fix it re-downloading.

You might want to open the cheat menu and go through page by page and see if any textures are missing. I also do this every time I start the game which helps with game speed.

I have not experienced the frame rate problem, but I hear it is being worked on because many have had it. I do not think it should make it as slow as you have though. People talked about 20's not practically zero as you have.

Hello,
I don't think it is my system's problem as I can run Rome 2 TW at max graphs, so I will try reinstalling or re-downloading it.

Thank you for your response.

When you launch warband, select 'Configure', 'Advanced' and force single threading through there, that helped me a lot with performance issues, for some reason the DLC is very poorly optimised and many people have trouble running it even on good computers.

The world map lags for certain when you hold down ctrl-spacebar to speed things up, that much is still bad, but i'm able to run most battles fine now. With lag/delay entering settlements on the map.

I hope we get good fixes to these, otherwise in the meantime i hope the suggestions you get here at least allow you to play and enjoy singleplayer campaign or sandbox.

I've trying re-downloading, and forcing single threading and I have still problems, textures are bad, CTD's happens...

sapolicus said:
I've trying re-downloading, and forcing single threading and I have still problems, textures are bad, CTD's happens...

support forum -> read the sticky thread (lots of info to help you how to setup your game)

If that fails you can create a thread there. Remember to add all your info (as it is explained on the sticky thread...)

Back
Top Bottom