Problem with transferring items from mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

(I hope this is the right forum for this, if not I'm sorry and would be thankful if someone could tell me where to post instead)
I tried transferring some amour from the mods The great Conqueror & Calradia 1417 to the mod Renaissance to improve the ottoman faction.(Just for my own enjoyment, I don't want to publish the result in any way shape or form!) I did this before with other items from other mods  and it worked out fine until I started adding items from the two mods in question. I could import the meshes correctly but the textures are a bit messed up (See screenshot). Some other items also seemed to float in front of the character model for some reason.
I used openbrf and morghs editor. Does anyone know what went wrong, and how I could possibly fix this? I'm very new to all this so simple explanations would be greatly appreciated!
Also does anyone know if there's another way to get new meshes other than importing them from other mods?

Normally you can just copy paste the brf file into the resource folder and add a line in module.ini so it gets loaded. If you import new meshes, materials and textures, watch out that they don't have the same name as already existing ones! For the floating items, check if they are positionated in the brf file already to a part of the body or not, you can see it in openbrf when there is the option to play an animation. Compare it with the regular ones to see how you need to have them. If you don't need it, discard it.

Back
Top Bottom