Resolved Problem with the main quest

Users who are viewing this thread

starfall

Recruit
So i started out a campaign where I was going to get rid of the Empire and I got to a certain point in the main quest where you build the banner and you talk to two people one person supports the Empire (female character don't remember her name), and the other person wants the empire to fall (also don't remember the name, but male character). I tried to destroy the empire, but later found that in my game they were winning so i joined the Northern Empire. Basically the problem is that I can't change quest-lines now and i'm stuck even though i'm doing so well with the Empire. I went back to try and talk to the guy and I get stuck trying to ask about the main quest.

Now i'm hoping that this can get fixed and eventually that you awesome people can fix this issue/bug.-Starfall

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom