Problem with texture of shields, armor and layers.

Users who are viewing this thread

frankervera

Recruit
English is not my language, so I apologize for any wrong word.

I have installed version 1.4 of brytenwalda. And I had the error of the invisible shields, apply the solution to erase the resources and rename the resources3. I have also tried to install the version .exe + patch and graphic patch. I have installed 2 or 3 times the 2 versions and several clean installations of warband (steam).

When I'm around you can see the shields and armor correctly, and when I walk away a little they become invisible. Layers, shields, and various textures of the soldiers.

Someone can help me, I have tried to reinstall it, and play a thousand and a few video options, mod options and nothing.

Thank you.

I can't relate, but I'll study the issue.
You only need one resources folder by the way.
I plan to start a new version of BW Reworked this month.
I would appreciate it if you could give BW Reworked a try.

The shield is and the texture too. The problem is to get away. I have changed everything I could of graphic options and mod options. I have a high-end PC, 1070, 16gb, i7 ... And the latest version of warband in steam ... It's as if the distance in which the textures are blurred in these objects is the minimum and disappear ...

It does not let me publish images, I had prepared 2 one up close, where everything looks good, and as I move away as the shields disappear.

If you're playing the normal Brytenwalda mod, there are a couple of shields that doesn't appear from far away but once you get close they suddenly appear. I don't know about the issue of armors and textures of the soldiers tho. Does it only happen to Brytenwalda?

Back
Top Bottom