Problem with main quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Herr_Tankred

Regular
In my current game I choose to destroy the empire by giving the banner to Monchug (lame, but by the time I had met the necassary 10 nobles, Khuzait had taken one sturgian, 2 Northern and one southern empire cities.). We reduced the empire to 4 settlements, now the task is to Eliminate the Empire fractions. Northern Empire was already destroyed, only Lucons clan left without any fief. I managed to destoy Western Empire, and Southern Empire gave up when they lost Danustica - Vostrum, the remaining SE city, became NE and the remaining SE clans joined NE too. Now the problem: The quest says: "the ruler of the northern empire is leading the alliance against you. Defeat their armies or force them to make peace by capturing their settlements and destroying their parties to achieve victory."

I took Vostrum, the only NE settlement. I defeated the army that came to counterattack, and one more party. The leader of NE, Lucons son, sits in Battanian Warcheg with a party of 1+277w - that hasn't changed for month. The war progress with NE is -100/100 - and the idiotic lords of Khuzait made peace.

What do I need to do to finish this quest? Or is it bugged?

Could you not start a war and seige it, so you can smoke him out of Warcheg? Or can you not start a war if you've chosen a side? I went independent.

Back
Top Bottom