Resolved Problem with login into game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Every time I launch a game I get "Login failed; could not connect to server" info. Due to this I can't even connect to lobby, I can't do nothing. Sometimes it connect me after 2nd try, sometimes after 100th (and mostly i'm trying so many times, that it makes me done, and I shut down the game) I've never had it before. Im really sick of it. I reinstalled the game and it didn't help. After reinstal I got another problem - i have to spam on "exit" icon and wait x time to simply exit the game.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 461.72
CPU: Intel core i7-4770
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: ASUS Z97-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
Please note that ProgramData is a hidden folder.

Having the same problem. It seems to come and go at random, but sometimes I'm able to play and sometimes not. There was like a week where I couldn't even play at all because of it

Excuze me, but why this topic is signed as resolved? With every patch its a coin flip if I can connect to lobby or not. With actual patch I can't play the game, I can spent 1 hour by clicking on login button for nothing.
@MArdA TaleWorlds can you reply me on last pm? Even test branch doesn't work. It would be great to have possibility to play the game before next BEAST.

Can someone make this thread as unsolved? Maybe someone on forum will know how to resolve this... It has been 3 months since the start of the problem and I'm still unable to play.

Back
Top Bottom