In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hey, i am glad the problem is solved.

it could be that the problem was rooting from another bug which got fixed with the update, it is pretty common to see one fix fixing multiple problems, as well as one bug breaking multiple features since the codings are usually intertwined. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.
Sure, I will. Thank you for your time. Happy Christmas. :smile:

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved.

it could be that the problem was rooting from another bug which got fixed with the update, it is pretty common to see one fix fixing multiple problems, as well as one bug breaking multiple features since the codings are usually intertwined. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Good morning sir. Unfortunately, the problem has returned, but I am writing about it only now, because I recently replaced the graphics card with RTX and I had to make sure that the card was not to blame. As it turned out, the problem is global and occurs in other players. Unfortunately, it looks like the developers broke the shaders, as everything was fine up to version 1.5 and it still is when I install this version. I wonder why the creators interfered with the shaders, if my old equipment was almost 100 frames, and now I have even more on rtx. Could you please ask the developers how this can be fixed? I will throw the movie again and some screenshots. And everything happens when we enter the inventory / character attributes, reports, etc. Broken graphics can be repaired in the same way. Re-entry / exit repeats the problem forever.

Normal graphics
UlgoKGm.png

A broken graphic
diHHQlu.png

Normal graphics
jxlDO5q.jpg

A broken graphics
J4aAJWI.png

Normal graphics
j1R2H41.png

A broken graphics
RLfrzIu.png

If necessary, I will post a movie, but the situation is the same as at the very beginning of the topic. As already mentioned, the problem does not occur until version 1.5. Yesterday I watched the latest videos from the game on youtube and almost everyone had such a problem, but not many people notice it.

GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU:Ryzen 5 3600
RAM:16gb
Motherboard: MSI b450-a pro max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Hey, i will inform the devs about the issue persisting. Thank you for letting us know.
Thanks. I hope the developers can find a solution. Unfortunately, the problem is global. I've watched some game videos on youtube and the problem occurs there as well, but no one has pointed it out. Oddly enough, the inventory now works normally and doesn't cause a graphical error, but the stats, team, clan or kingdom screen still does. I have tried all solutions with installing the game and even reinstalling steam itself - the effect is no change. Could you please edit the topic as unresolved?

I also noticed when watching youtube gameplay that the game almost always had an washed out look, maybe this is one of the reasons why.

Also, kinda out off topic but sometimes the trees in the world map look like they are floating, as you can see in the images Ntsi posted, I think this is caused in part by the shadow that doesn't include the tree trunk and the perspective.
Other trees look like they just stretched them to the sides.

I have complained about this before in the suggestions board.
I have seen some improvement over the patches but.. trees don't look realistic or as good as they could be or comparing to other world maps in other games.
Some trees look distorted and stretched. Plz make make new models with some variations from each existing tree type/species (e.g.: a tree trunk with no leafs)
Tree dispersion and density is ok-ish, surely can be improved. Personalty I would like some of the new models to fill some gaps and whatnot.

And how many types of trees are in the world map, like 3, 4?
And can't we have anything other than trees? like bushes, grass and rocks (and what about other types settlements? but that's for another topic)

The game looked better on some aspects a few years ago. Sticking to the topic, we had rocks and trees looked better on some points.
v2FopsV.jpg
u6MrL7n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom