e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

19Molnija85

Regular
First, sorry for my poor English.

Summary: Statistic (governor effects) in manage castle will change after i go into the castle "Take a walk around the castle"
How to Reproduce:
1. set Governor (e.g. Nozhon) to the castle (e.g. Druimor castle)
2. statistics (governor effects) Settlement tax, Prosperity, Loyality, Militia and etc. are change after I go into the castle via "Take a walk around the castle"

If i do not go to the castle via "Take a walk around the castle" so governor effects is not counted! Governor effects should be counted immediately if i add or change governor in section Governor (Manage Castle).

Have you used cheats and if so which: without cheat and mods
Scene Name (if related): no related
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS RTX 2080S ROG STRIX
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel i9 9900K (without OC)
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS Z-390E ROG STRIX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): M2. primary disc

Last edited:
The effects are updated when the player clicks done and re-enters the manage town menu. If yours is not updated please send us a save file so that we can take a look at it.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom