Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Suchar

Recruit
Summary: Hi, my PC has been using half of his "calculation power" (CPU max 45% and GPU max 60%). I have been playing on very low graphic options but still I have max 75 fps and frequent fps drops to 50 fps on full servers (with 100 - 120 players). Can it be a problem with my PC or is it only an underdeveloped game ?
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 511.23 (latest)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core 3.40 GHz
RAM: Crucial 16GB 3000MHz Ballistix Sport LT RED CL15 (2x8GB)
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (ADATA 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe XPG SX8200 Pro)

Hey, are you still experiencing the issue on the latest live version? And the telemetry file you have sent belongs to a Singleplayer game. Since the issue is created on the MP side i assumed it was MP, if it is not, please let me know.

I have exact same problem Suchar, even after I have lowest settings, my fps will drop to 45-50s, its especially bad in siege servers.The issue came after the skins patch I think in my case, has been going on for 8 months now

I probably found a solution, I reset the refresh rate in game settings and my PC started to use his full potential (changed from 144 hz to 120 hz, applied and I returned to 144 hz).

I have exact same problem Suchar, even after I have lowest settings, my fps will drop to 45-50s, its especially bad in siege servers.The issue came after the skins patch I think in my case, has been going on for 8 months now
Is the solution working on your PC ?

Update, I got the same problem again and I needed to change the resolution from "borderless fullscreen" to "fullscreen" and it's working again.

It is possible to return to borderless fullscreen but it looks like the setting needs to be restarted every time.

Back
Top Bottom