Problem with Farm (Harvesting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I like your awesome mod and feature that the mods have but I'm getting a problem with harvesting crop in farm.

Is it intended to have a maze mini game when we harvest wheat fields ?  :iamamoron:

Its took me like 25 minutes to harvest on the field one because of weird collision that I have to play a maze game  :cry:

Are there any way to fix that collision problem ?
because for now I think only field 1 and 4 are decently harvestable

Can we help you to fix that or can we do anything ?

thanks for any answer,

Haha, mini maze.
Nah it wasn't intended. It was actually an improvement to increase performance but it has ruined the farming experience =(.
I'll never try to 'improve'  well-working features ever again. I'll fix it with next update, have patience.

Its took me like 25 minutes to harvest on the field one because of weird collision that I have to play a maze game  :cry:
Woa

"Patience"

Is a good key  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the mod its still awesome.

We should be able to hire some farmer or use slaves at farm that would be an easy fix I guess

Hi

Please take a look to this video:

In fact, I rectified the module scene so that I could move and harvest all the grain plants, easier. You just have to respect a "path" between the rows of plants!
Do not walk to the location left by the cereal plant that you have just cut.

It works for all cereal fields

lolitablue said:
Hi

In fact, I rectified the module scene so that I could move and harvest all the grain plants, easier. You just have to respect a "path" between the rows of plants!

Could you please explain how you fixed this?  This bug is making me crazy.

Brocephus said:
lolitablue said:
Hi

Could you please explain how you fixed this?  This bug is making me crazy.

Send me a mail to get the modified file "scn_farm.sco".

lolitablue said:
[...]"scn_farm.sco".
thank you for mentioning the filename.

I ran across this issue as well and since there wasn't a fix for the problem anywhere, this was the best lead.
I edited out the fences with sceneedit in my farm scene and that allowed me to harvest fields 1 and 2 completely within a minute or two each. I haven't tested the other fields yet, but I assume that they work as well.
I actually registered just to post the link to my file here in the thread, because I hate these kind of support thread dead-ends that you stumble upon on forums, but I'm not allowed to post any links yet, as I registered just before making this post.

Still, I feel it's worth mentioning to users with the same problem, especially those not familiar with modding in general, that opening the mount and blade scene editor in-game and removing the fences was enough to work around this bug.

Back
Top Bottom