Problem with Custom Troops using Unofficial Troop Editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
Hey guys i just noticed when i made a new troop tree a samurai troop tree the troops i edited doesn't have the armor i added them!
like i made a bowman and he has a horse but i didn't added him a horse???? or with the lancer i added him have khergit guard armor and then i saw him having nomad armor and a sallet helm or something????? whats happening? can anyone help me please!

Looks like the one I am using. To be sure they get their horses, you have to click the horse box on the bottom left and make sure the mounted option is selected. As far as armor goes, remove the ones don't wish to use and add the ones you like. You will have to start over with a new game as all adjustments will not show up if don't.

I have used that editor too before working with the Module System. Do as Tempest1295 said and there should be no problems.

I didnt made them have horses on the box but they keep having HORSES and the recruits have COURTLY OUTFIT i DIDNT added them have this crap! can someone help me? and the archer i have has a spear and two handed sword? what the heck is happening? the game is making whatever it wants! :cry:

Dimitris5050 said:
I didnt made them have horses on the box but they keep having HORSES and the recruits have COURTLY OUTFIT i DIDNT added them have this crap! can someone help me? and the archer i have has a spear and two handed sword? what the heck is happening? the game is making whatever it wants! :cry:

Did you start a new game after double checking that they don't have horses in their list and those items?

My guess is something is off with ID list for the items, if you have everything listed as so but they aren't going on the character correctly. You could start with a fresh troop.txt and add a handful of troops to your custom tree to see if there is something wrong with troop list or item list from your current group if it works right.

Back
Top Bottom