Problem of Snowball Kingdom Conquer Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe the reason of one kingdom conquers them all is lords of other kingdoms can be easily captured by bandits. Whenever a lord loses the battle he spawns in his castle and travel alone. Which makes them quite easy target. Because of this, kingdoms fall easily and one rises rapidly. After the hideout crash, this bug should be prioritized ASAP.

I could not insert the ss but you can check from here> SS

It has a multitude of reasons, lords getting captured, armies around for too long, uselessly low garrisons, starting positions, bad AI diplomatic behaviour, etc. They should just increase the garrison size by a multitude until they can fix the other points.

Completely agree right now this should be prioritised above all else as it makes one campaign 15 hours long if that and stops all of us from being able to actually form a dynasty or even have the opputunity to play as our kids or take control of a faction ect

Yeah Lords 100 percent of the time get captured if they loose a battle to fix this they could. Make it like warband where they have a chance to escape after losing a battle

diplomacy is also a annoying thing, they never accept peace. so they can just rush through the enermy lands and conquer everything at once while the other faction still is healing

It has a multitude of reasons, lords getting captured, armies around for too long, uselessly low garrisons, starting positions, bad AI diplomatic behaviour, etc. They should just increase the garrison size by a multitude until they can fix the other points.
Completly agree with you.

lords defecting seems to be another issue. Which is why i think factions with less clan's should be compensated with larger party sizes.

+1 to this thread and this reply, I agree. Garrison size should stay larger forever, but make it like 2 or 3 times as a bandaid fix for right now. I always thought sieges were too easy anyway, Im in southern empire and we'll show up to a town with 250 dudes defending it, and our army is 1200 so it literally doesnt matter how many we lose. Sieges should be long and hard. But ill be sitting in my town I own and I will CONSTANTLY have to resolve ownership of new fiefs captured as my faction steamrolls the entire continent. I'm honestly really shocked they didnt notice this as a problem before they released early access. But All the same, I hope they fix this and sieges.

Snowballing is a huge problem and it needs to be fixed ASAP. I'll make sure to voice this issue myself, and asking you all to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom