Problem installing this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I finally got around to downloading 1257AD, as it looks like the kind of mod I'd really enjoy. However I am having problems installing the .exe file. I installed the mod as usual, but the files are nowhere to be found. They are not in the modules folder (yes I checked the destination was correct when installing) and of course the module does not appear in the launcher. I am using the 1.169 GOG.com version of Warband and 1.1 version of the mod.
Does this mod just not work with the GOG.com version of the game? Is there a .rar file available that I could unzip into my modules folder instead?

I am also running the GOG 1.169 version and have just installed 1257AD, the file path the installer auto selected was incorrect, which seems to occur a lot with warband mods that come with installers.

The GOG path is evidently written differently to other versions, as in this part--> "\mount  and blade- warband\modules"

The installer wants to put the folder in "\mount&blade warband\modules" the difference is small but obviously vital, note the double space after the word mount in the GOG version, the use of the word "and" instead of "&" and the hyphen between blade and warband?

You did say you checked the path was correct but just in case you may have missed this subtle difference I thought I'd mention it as I was having the exact same issue with Gekokujo (mod seeming to install fine, then just not showing up in the modules folder) until I checked more closely.

FloraButterySpread said:
Still doesn't seem to work  :cry: I'm using windows 7 if that changes anything.

when you install the mod through the installer choose the direktion where you M&B warband folder is. go to Modules and create a folder there with the name 1257AD with the installer programm than say ok. and now check if it shows now the correct folder (direktion) you want to install it on the correct Drive.

Back
Top Bottom