Problem importing asset on modding tools, pls help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, in the last weeks I have prolem when I use Tpac Tool and Import assets on the modding tool, it happens this:
But I never change anything, I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, and so there is a specific reason.
Or someone else has the same problem and had solved it?
Nothing change from Tpac if I use rigged or static, juste in second case missing the skeleton.
The problem, havng a skeleton like so fat like this is not normal, but the result after ( 2nd picture), when I upload the assets, I don't know if is something come from the assets itself in this case or an mistake from mine about settings ecc ( but I never change anything )

Pls help :sad:((
I wanna cry,

SWV74iW.png

9p9F3Io.png

Nice question I dunno, I tryed, and it does not work, but I think the problem is the bone, I will try to resolve or to find a good bone.
I let you know
I tested it worked by exporting battania_light_armor_c from e1.0.1 with TpacTool 0.4.0 and importing it into Blender before posting. What armour are you trying to import into Blender? If you’re on e1.0.2 beta, I’d suggest rolling back to e1.0.1 for now.

Upvote 0
Hello, actually i'm 1.01, no the bet, bot, Bnanerlord and modding tools. is the monk Robe, but I have the same problem with everything, helmets, ecc they are always out of position, and the skeleton is oversized.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
No way, worst than ever, I dunno what to do. Now does not charge anymore neither the assets, just only the square box of the fbx in the assets browser in moddig tools. pfff

Upvote 0
ehh nothing, now it is importing the skeleton, but I notice it as only 11 bones, so maybe is a bug of tpacTool?
The stange that before never gave me this problem.
The skeleton is only imported where it's not renamed in Blender to human_skeleton_notused in both places. It needs to be in the fbx exported to transfer the weights/rigging, but needs the notused designation so it's not reimported by Bannerlord's Resource Browser. IDK why you only have a subset of the skeleton's bones. I'd try re-exporting from TpacTool.

Upvote 0
OK till now I always export in DAE, at least in all tutorial I've seen was like this, I'll try in fbx.
DAE was the only option to export rigged assets in the original versions of TpacTool. The option to export rigged armour in fbx format only arrived in September with version 0.4.0 of TpacTool - presumably to fix bone orientation and other rigging issues. Armours exported by previous versions of TpacTool often included rigging errors, which required weight painting corrections. I haven't tested if 0.4.0 correctly exports Alpha Vertex paint that controls cloth physics, but earlier versions didn't. Most tutorials predate 0.4.0.

Upvote 0
OK. seems like I've partially solved it, I have a skeleton now where to link always the asset, so in this way seems like working, I will do more test.
Can I ask you a question? Some armor I made, clipping with gauntlent , I think this is why there a "_slim" armor version often in assets, is that right?
But I don't have idea hot to make it works, Theorically the engine in game when dress some bracers replace the mesh withe the mesh_slim I imagine.
Tell If I'm wrong, and thank you so much for your help🥰

Upvote 0
Thank you so much, I solved, apparently everything, I recycle a skeleton where to link the mesh when working on blender.
Now I'm gonna curse myself trying to make a new culture.

A suggestion for everybody:
Sometimes, mesh dress perfectly on "Model viewer window", but during animation they glitch. this because probably some setting are incomplete or wrong in the new "material you made".
So I suggest to check the existing materials in native and copy the setting from them.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much, I solved, apparently everything, I recycle a skeleton where to link the mesh when working on blender.
Congratulations :smile:
Now I'm gonna curse myself trying to make a new culture.
Good luck. Try this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3185
A suggestion for everybody:
Sometimes, mesh dress perfectly on "Model viewer window", but during animation they glitch. this because probably some setting are incomplete or wrong in the new "material you made".
So I suggest to check the existing materials in native and copy the setting from them.
With any new material for animated armour you need to enable skinning in the material’s settings, or your bone weight painting will be disabled, making the armour act/appear unrigged.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom